custom neck order?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom neck order?

Hey guys,wut's up.My name is Kevin,I usually lurk in the Charvel forum.My question:I have a body I would like to put a Jackson neck on,and since it is very hard to find the one I am looking for can I order one from the Jackson custom shop?I am looking for a 24fret,mop fins inlay and logo,25.5"scale,close to the feel of the SL2H.Kev Easton had some great ones but the one I wanted sold and I had a tough time actually figuring out the neck scale.If I can order one,would the price be outrageous?Thanks for any help guys.I hope I put this in the proper forum.

Re: custom neck order?

You either order an entire guitar, or you order nothing at all.

I'm sure GMW or Warmoth will build you one you like, though.

Comment

Warmoth won't deviate from Fender's heel/scale/etc specs.
      GMW is your best bet, though I think Jackson still has a policy of "send us the body, we'll make the neck".

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey guys,thanks for the help.Newc,you mean if I send them the body they will build a neck to my specs?Thanks

Comment

It's not "Send us a body, we'll make a neck" it's "Send us the old neck, we'll replace it". They don't (at least didn't just a few months ago) do individual necks.

Comment

So, they'd keep the old neck, then?

Comment

Working...
            X