rhoads or king v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: rhoads or king v

Isn't it almost 100% that a 24 fret Rhoads will be a USA Select soon?
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I really dont know if there will be a 24 fret Rhoads soon. All we have is rumors and no confirmations. I am sure others may know more than me on this topic but from what I have heard no one knows for sure.

Comment

the reason id didnt get the hazard is because i didnt have the money or i cant get a loan cause im 13.also it only had 1 pickup and it was yellow

Comment

the rhoads is ment to be a shred-mashine IMO...
          there's no need for anything but one, ****in loud hum in bridge.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

a 24f select would be awesome!!
          and someone had the idea to make it rear-loaded and just put a plate into the package for those who like.
          that would be an awesome feature...

I'd have get a hazard for sure if I had some cash left...
          at the moment I'm glad if I can prevent my car from drying out ya know... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

are there still some hazards left?
          I could sell my body or something... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha:
            the rhoads is ment to be a shred-mashine IMO...
            there's no need for anything but one, ****in loud hum in bridge.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Then they shoulda put in a Distortion instead of a JB [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by micha:
              and someone had the idea to make it rear-loaded and just put a plate into the package for those who like.
              that would be an awesome feature...
              [/QB]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was my idea. I'm glad someone thought it was a great idea.
              KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
              I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

i have found that i like the neck profile better on the Rhoads but i like the way you can use the loger bottom horn of the Kinv V to position the guitar better live. you know, for like the judas priest moves and ****. hehheh. seriously though.
                Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Actually, I think they should put an EMG 81 in there... (ACTUALLY, I'd say an 85 in the bridge, but that's an acquired taste I assume [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

DR - I did that all the time with my KV-3 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

And I didn't like the 85 (or the 89) - too muddy for me.

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X