Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gold RR, new pickups, what do you think? PICS

Woah Scott! KILLER stringthru! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
    It's taken awhile, but your RR has finally sold me on zebra pups. They look fantastic with the custom Budrings!
    Badass? That would be a YES. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Happy shredding,
    Em

Comment

yumyum ..looks really nice to me

Comment

flyingjordy, John, differentstrings, Jeri,xjimmyl- Thanks so much.

Toru-JB sounds weak in a RR? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I don't think so. The JB works perfect for me and I use it in almost every guitar I own.

Shreddermon and Emily, I was really on the fence about buying these zebras for this guitar but now that they are in I am glad I made that choice.

Dave- Of course, Tony would have "first dibs" on buying it back if I ever sold it. But I have no plans on doing so. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Gary- What wasn't the color you expected? The guitar or the pickups? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The guitar. I don't know, I guess I thought it would be brighter gold. Maybe I was imagining a gold flake, but without the flake. But it's more a vintage gold, like an LP. Either way, I'd love to have it my collection [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Sweet guitar. The zebras almost give it a vintage vibe.

Personally, I'd polish the logos off of the Duncans. (Well, to be truthful, I haven't bothered on my one guitar with Duncans logos. Maybe I should STFU. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Great Guitar!Don't change a thing!The zebras kick it off.........
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

i agree, the zebra/reverse zebra really give it that extra special over the top look.....i like and i'm not into pointy bodies

jon

Comment

Very nice. Are the pup rings that budman made a little oversized? I have a Jackson that I want to change pups in and need a little bit of a bigger than normal ring.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Very nice. Are the pup rings that budman made a little oversized? I have a Jackson that I want to change pups in and need a little bit of a bigger than normal ring.

[/ QUOTE ] The pickup rings are oversized to be direct replacements for the old larger Jackson rings. Contact Budman68 NOW to get yours!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That looks awesome. I like the white bobbins on the outside coils versus the inside coils as you have it set up.

Comment

WOW! Those definitely fit that RR nicely!
                        RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                        RIP Dime

Comment

Working...
                        X