I was wondering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering?

I have been looking to get either a RR1 or a King V. I want one without the Floyd. I know the RR has a non trem model, but what about the King v? I know that there is a new KV2T but I'm not a fan of the head stock or all the pearl stuff. The RR is just a bit to small for me, and sitting to play one is damn near impossible, where as a KV is a bit easier and bigger.

Any ideas where there might be such a beast as a KV without the trem? Thanks for any help folks.

PS I want to buy one but I can't post in the classifieds I'm a good guy I promise, and I'm not a stinking spammer either!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: I was wondering?

KV1 which is a Dave Mustaine model.
    It has fixed Kahler bridge.
    Also I have seen KV2(or 1?) with string thru and pointy headstock.
    Not too many though.

Comment

That's right the Dave Mustaine model.... Anybody seen one anywhere lately?

Comment

KVX10 is string-through if you don't mind Made in Japan and bolt on status.
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I thought it was made in Korea. And after getting a soloist, I'm really loving the neck through thing...

Comment

Post 30 more and you will be able to reply to the threads in the Classifieds section( of course, you can PM the seller directly without posting). [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

There was a made in Japan Mustaine Model sold for very cheap.
            Like $600 and was in MINT.
            It sold very fast though.

Also on E-bay these pop up often.
            USA and Japan made.

I wish my Digital Camera was not broken so I could take pics of my Korina KV and Black KVPro Mustaine both have fixed Kahler bridges...

Comment

Looking to move one of them Jacksondinkyman??? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Just kidding, but would you mind keeping an eye out for one??

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Jacksondinkyman = X
                Dinkyjacksonman = O

Sure I will be checking out and if one pops up, I will PM you.
                [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ooops sorry long night at work!! I get the dumbass award tonight. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks I really really want one. So if you hear anything let me know please. I have some intresting stuff to trade.

Comment

Matts Music has a KV2-T from NAMM with a regular pointy headstock now!!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up BLOOD SPLATTER! Gorgeous, but a bit too much money. I'd really like a KV1 I'd like the Kahler.

Comment

Working...
                      X