Warrior with A-10 WartHog Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior with A-10 WartHog Graphics

Does anyone have pics or a link to a Warrior with a silver/gray bolted steel aircraft finish with U.S military style emblems - And also the body points have been altered ala "hog tusks". Thanks Much

Re: Warrior with A-10 WartHog Graphics

It is owned by someone here, but I forget who. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's Brad(YetAnotherOne)'s.
      He should be here soon. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

He hasn't been around in a few weeks.

It isn't in the gallery.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah and he has changed his avatar, too.

Comment

He has been changing his Avatars quite often lately and I am sure he is just busy.
            I talked to him by PM last week.

Comment

If you use the Search feature like I just did, you'd have found the pic in this thread from last month. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/...0&fpart=1&vc=1
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey thanks toejam - I had d-loaded these pics a few weeks ago and thanks to a bug I had to re-install XP and forgot to save the pics. Next time I'll try the search - I'm not lazy - just wasn't aware of the search feature! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You're welcome. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Joe, I've been out wandering in the non-Internet-connected backwaters of our fine nation. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Here's a big shot of the body.
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I still think that thing looks like an amputee [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have to agree with Newc on that one....sorry! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                          Can't help it....I'm a Warrior "purist"! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ken, Newc ... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Well, there's one thing about it - you don't have to worry about me or Ken jumping on your bandwagon and ordering one - you can be unique in all the world [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Of course, if it ever came up for sale, and I had the money..... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                              X