Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warrior with A-10 WartHog Graphics

[ QUOTE ]
    Of course, if it ever came up for sale, and I had the money.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Newc...you SELLOUT!.....how could you?!?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Gear Wh0re, baby [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Can you play a warrior comfortably sitting down?

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Surprisingly, yes they're very comfortable sitting down.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Yup. Warriors have a bottom edge much like a Strat, and the top front horn is positioned similarly to a Strat, which means they hang properly when standing up (not flat out like Buddy Holly or Dwight Yoakum, but Classical position).
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Love the big ass hi- res pic! How do U think She'd look in Olive Drab?

Comment

Ken I'm with you on this, the guitar in it's self looks cool but I'll take a Warrior over the A-10. I also don't like flames on a guitar but thats just me. I like it because it's got an Air Force feel to it.
                Matt you are a gear whore I still have 2 Warriors you can buy, & maybe some V's [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Love the big ass hi- res pic! How do U think She'd look in Olive Drab?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she'd look great in olive drab! If you haven't seen them perhaps someone will be kind enough to post a shot or two of a Warbird here. Newc? Anyone?
                  Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Ken I'm with you on this, the guitar in it's self looks cool but I'll take a Warrior over the A-10. I also don't like flames on a guitar but thats just me. I like it because it's got an Air Force feel to it.
                    Matt you are a gear whore I still have 2 Warriors you can buy, & maybe some V's [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't tempt me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Ok, tempt me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Newc You have a PM [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Realign your targeting system and fire again - no PM here, you musta misfired [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

No Matt just proveing what Kind of whore you are. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm a dirty Jackson Whore! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Hell, they shoulda got ME for an endorsee instead of Jenna. She's better lookin' but I'll play ANY Jackson - even a Zoraxe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X