My Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Jackson

Got her in december of last year from Steve Blaze of Lillian Axe. She has the most graphic birdseye maple neck I have ever seen, & Eerie Dess Swirl pattern. Made in the Ontario factory, Serial number 1944. I haven't been able to confirm anything yet as far as the serial number goes but she [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] shreds like no other & has the back plate on her. Anybody know where I need to download a couple of pics to post it here?

Re: My Jackson

I tried to snipe that one from ya [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] If you ever sell it, let me know!

Comment

I think I bid $944, you got it for $954 or something like that. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] What was your proxy limit? I was going to bid $1025, but it seemed like nobody was jumping at it.... so I tried to be cheap and missed out [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Send me the picts I'll post them for ya.

[email protected]

Comment

In the proper section, right? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Sorry, had to do it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, I placed an $1100 max bid on her. I had been wanting one of Steve's guitars for a long time, he has and always will be my all time favorite guitarest. I have had it up for sale but I think I'm going to keep her now since things are looking a little bit better for me, but if I do decide to get rid of her, you'll be the first to know. Just email me a private message including your email address and I'll add you to my address book.

Comment

Hey, Rocker, that is a great score for you! I am quite certain that axe was a catalog guitar, it's in the 1994 catalog. Stevie's holding it while he stands in front of a warehouse building. That documentation will make it very sought after. Congrats on a cool one.
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Hey Charvel750, you think there's any way possible you can email me a couple of photos or scans of the magazine. Thanks, Tray

Comment

Try looking around here:

http://www.jacksonmuseum.com/archive...ders/sf94.html
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Comment

GEEZ! That is one COOL AXE!

Comment

Hey thanks guys, esp. hoss for putting the pics up & to racerx. She is there, I was barely able to tell in the pic but it is on page 14 of the 1994/1995 catalog. I remember Steve telling me that it was in there but I thought at the time I got it he was talking about the Jackson catalog here in Jackson, Ms. Geez, brainfart I guess huh?

Comment

That'll be 5 stars, please! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Now I gotta find the catalog 1994/1995, anybody wanna sell one, huh? yeah you know somebody does, c'mon now.

Comment

Rocker, in the catalog that guitar had a Lawrence XL 500 with those Jackson logoed singles. Is the Lawrence still in it?
                              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                              Gotta get away from here.
                              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                              X