My Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Jackson

AHHH, I already closed out the page, and since my connection is so S-L-O-W you would probly be able to get to it before I would.

Comment

MAN!!!!!! I saw that auction... Congrats... That's a great guitar!
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Very cool Axe. The finish is very hypnotic, I'd love a tee shirt like that lol.

At the risk of sounding as dumb as I sometimes am, what is that springy, shock absorberish thing between the 2 springs in the trem pit? Is it one of those 'Trem Setters' I've read about? My Model 1A has a Gotoh and seeing as I'm new to all this, it's the only trem I've met up close and personal.

OKAY, now that the laughter has died down, I'd like to buy a clue, Alex...

Ted ~ TC Rocker USA ~ [email protected]

Comment

Thanks Tekky, & TC Rocker, and yeah that's it, tremsetter, trem lock people call it different things but it is pretty cool. Once you get your guitar in tune the way you want her to sound that's it, if she starts going out or off key you just adjust the tremlock screw, but it has never went out of tune with me, I had her set up and she has stayed in tune, never missing a beat. She is so good to me, heh heh. That would be a cool t-shirt, maybe they'll come out with a Eerie Dess Swirl t-shirt.

Comment

Working...
          X