Value of a Y2KV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of a Y2KV?

Hey guys.I'm thinking of selling my Y2KV .What do these v's go for on the market these days? I paid $1400 with HSC.Mint condition,gun metal grey,01.

Re: Value of a Y2KV?

50 bucks. You take paypal?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Slap it on Ebay and whatever final value it reaches, that is how much it's worth on the market.

Alternatively, check Ebay's completed listings feature to see previous Y2KVs sold on Ebay and see how much they sold for.

Alternatively, 51 bucks PayPal from me. Stuka, back away sir! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice try. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Alright NOTP. I am pulling out the stops and making a very generous offer of 65 bucks. Take it or leave it. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Nice try. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Exactly, hence my original post/reply.
            Scott

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Alright NOTP. I am pulling out the stops and making a very generous offer of 65 bucks. Take it or leave it. [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya got me! All I have is $64.99. What a time to lose that shiny penny at the bus stop. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

The Classifieds section has only disappeared from newbie eyes for less than a day and already there is someone implicitly circumventing the rules? Yeow!!!! In the voice of Mayor Diamond Joe Quimby from The Simpsons (or President Kennedy), "Is that, err, uhmmm, the sound of a, errr, NUTNOOSE TIGHTENING?" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

But....but....all he said was he was "thinking" of selling it and seeing what they go for. Now if pm's start rolling in with offers, that's not his fault. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Scott

Comment

<font color="yellow">Yeah, what Scott said [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You gotta give em' credit, they are industrious [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Now if pm's start rolling in with offers, that's not his fault. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right, it's your fault for starting the tire kickin' low offers rolling, and me getting dragged into it at one dollar higher... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I love this place. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]
                      Now if pm's start rolling in with offers, that's not his fault. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's right, it's your fault for starting the tire kickin' low offers rolling, and me getting dragged into it at one dollar higher... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I love this place. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] You won't be laughing quite so hard when I am jamming on my 65 dollar Y2KV, now will ya sonny boy? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                      Scott

Comment

I'll be laughing... at DeathMetalSycho, probably. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just kidding DMS! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Beware of some "snipage"! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

well it's going on ebay tonight.I don't have access yet to the clasifieds here so that's why i'm posting here...you guys are funny....lol

Comment

Working...
                            X