New Fusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Fusion

Are fusions always made in the US, or are there imported ones as well? If imported, from where?

Comment

they made import fusions from Japan from around the same time I believe. I've owned both and to tell you the truth, I found very little difference between the two. They had the same electronics, ebony board, pearl sharies and logo, schaller trem, metla plates. Very nice guitars for the money.
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I've got a 1990 Fusion Pro import from Japan.

Adrian
        All hail the 'King'
        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          they made import fusions from Japan from around the same time I believe. I've owned both and to tell you the truth, I found very little difference between the two. They had the same electronics, ebony board, pearl sharies and logo, schaller trem, metla plates. Very nice guitars for the money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe so for the Fusion Pros. But there were many configurations in the Japanese Fusion line. Only the Pro had those specs.

Without exception, the Japanese Fusions are also great guitars.
          Hail yesterday

Comment

I always have loved fusions. I almost bought one with a killer
            sunset graphic but didn't have the cash fast enough.

Comment

Thats really NICE!!!!!!!! Great job on the clean up! Can't believe the way it was shipped thought..lol! Play her in good health and ENJOY!
              DiMarzio Endorsee
              www.dimarzio.com
              Morley Endorsee
              www.morley.com
              "Intelli-Shred" author
              www.myspace.com/intellishred
              NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

Comment

Just a suggestion, but I've used Flitz to clean up corroded frets, saddles, etc. Even without a wheel, just using a rag and fingertips, it works wonders. Most hardware stores carry it.

First time I used it was on a mid 70s Ovation Viper that the seller described as excellent...the strings were rusted to the saddles, there was rust and green stuff (I'm assuming oxidized copper out of the frets?) growing on the frets, etc. A couple of hours, some Flitz, some lemon oil and everything was hunky dory.

Oh, and hi, new to the board. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X