• Show
Clear All

Re: DK1 Arrives - 2003 Catalog / NAMM Guitar

That's beautiful finish!! Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

WOW [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] what a nice new finish and dam in the same breath cause now its even harder to choose a finish. I was all set with shattered glass then I saw the graveyard and now this. I'm not a fan of transparent but this finish is very nice. Don't know what to do now. I love the matching headstock too congrats its a fine piece of gear. Maybe I'll go that route .I bet its even nicer in person

Comment

correction, thats 4 namm guitars! I have the DK-1 in the trans cobalt blue finish, also a killer flame, and a great guitar all round, i like it alot anyways, the colour really appeals to me. That nebular one was SWEET! but, since you snapped it up first, ive ordered myself a nice new SL2H in the nebular finish! cant wait [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

R.L.L [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You can make it 5 NAMM guitars as picked up the BGP SL1.That is very sweet I love that color on the flamed maple.For pic's of mine go here.
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Conrats on the DK1 Craze, guys...let's see some more pix!! I am anxious to see more pix of the graveyard, that looks like a sweet graphic and I would love to see better pix than in the cat!

ROck on!
            Mike

Comment

Looks Great!
              Congrats!
              [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey R.Llexi.Leon, if you have that DK1 in trans cobalt blue, you MUST post pics of it! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I ordered a SL2H-MAH with that finish from KEvin last week, and I'd really like to see tons of pics of that finish. Would anybody else like to see pics of that? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Make that six NAMM guitars...I got the CABO SL1. Pics to follow shortly. I love the flame, and the action is excellent! Plus, mine was also a Catalog guitar too!

Ken

Comment

Awesome. I love that finish. congrats man!
                    www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratz dude. Really nice finish. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                      X