Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPC's SL1 (and friends)

Hey check it out! Pic! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: LPC\'s SL1 (and friends)

Very nice X. Is that BC Rich an ST-3 or Gunslinger and do I see a Kahler on her? Also, is that SL-1 a regular one or a Mahogany model? Ah. a Gibson LP Custom with EMG`s, it just screams Zakk [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Slayer:

These are my guitars..RacerX graciously hosted them for me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The BC Rich is a 86' Custom Shop model built in the LA factory. It is, as far as I have been told by Tim Keys of BC Rich, a ST-III w/a Kahler Pro trem. It is a neckthrough...rosewood, dots, angled neck beast now with EMG's.

Someone told me it is almost an exact match to a San Dimas era Student Soloist.

The SL-1 is not a Mahogany as far as I know....it was made in 99 #UO 7414. Somebody replaced the stock singles with Rio Grande pups before I got her. The picture really doesn't do her justice...the flames are really defined.

Yes....my wife had the EMG's added to the Paul...it is a beast from Hell to be sure. Plays like buttah and makes many guitar yip off into the sunset lol. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

very nice then [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I love Kahler Pro trems, especially in Black [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Very nice stuff there Sam! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

All of them look killer!! (Specially the Gibson!) Nice guitars LesPaulCustom!

Ox

Comment

Thanks for the comments [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

The Rich is currently having a floyd style locking-nut installed to replace the Kahler flip-lock. I don't know why, but it appears that the lock was added AFTER it left the Custom Shop. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

The big prob with it, is it covers most of the access hole to get to the truss rod, which is very inconvenient. [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

When I get it back from being fixed, I am going to ship it to Doc to have it gone over, set up, and re-painted. I want to have the neck done like the old Charvels.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X