Awaiting the Brown Truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Awaiting the Brown Truck

Oh yeah, I'll have to ask Lee if that is his Viper....Vipers are AWESOME.....there was some dude in town that had one when I had my Trans Am...he would hand me my ass everytime.

Comment

I believe that is Lee's car as well.

Comment

Nice SLAT! Enjoy her when she arrives.

Comment

The seller is a forum member "YouThinkYourFish?"... Ian is his name! I thought that Viper was his... never knew it was Lee Garver's car! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ian is selling stuff for Lee.
            Lee loves these fast cars.
            I know he had a nice Metalic Red(?) Corvette.

Well, I guess Ian has a nice car as well.
            I saw him driving a very nice BMW one day. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I woudl be doing the same if I had a nice car, I would take pics of my guitars with my Ferrari in the back.
            [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            So far, not a chance. I can take pics of my guitars with some empty boxes or my pet walking around in the back.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Ians the guy...and a pretty cool one at that. I also gotta say that I was reading some pretty rough stuff lately about Lees attitude, and based upon my own experience
              I've got no problem w/ him whatsoever. He totally thinks of small little details that I thought only I thought about. I've had a few coversations w/ him through this transaction and he's totally a guy I can get along with. Based on what I've read my take is that he's just not a guy for a lot of chit chat...he likes to get things done....he seems to be a worker just like me, although granted I'll talk your ass off, I'm an Italian guy I can't help it. But the point is I understand it because being self employed I understand the MANY roles you must play , working for somebody I was a machinist and that's it. Now I'm a machinist, a salesman, a delivery guy, the janitor, the bookeeper, the president, the purchasing agent,etc, etc, and to top it all off the problems belong to ME....ranting...sorry...

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]Wow, that is nice! Beautiful top and color on that. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Nice axe!

And, yeah, that may very well be Lee's car. I remember talking cars with him not too long ago, and he mentioned having a Viper. Sweeeeet.

Comment

I personally hate waiting for the Brown Truck... especially after some bad sushi... its like you wait and wait... then BOOM! Cargo delivery!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I personally hate waiting for the Brown Truck... especially after some bad sushi... its like you wait and wait... then BOOM! Cargo delivery!

[/ QUOTE ]
                      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Man... Too friggin' funny... The laughs I'm getting from this board is all that is getting me through work today...

Comment

Guys I got this thing and let me say of the eight guitars I have I only have one true keeper but I think I found another. It is absolutely everything I hoped it to be. The top is gorgeous, the neck is silk, and the finish cannot be captured on film although I'm going to try. It's like a caramel honeyburst and just stellar. The way it arrived set up is a solo players dream...absolutely plays itself. I scored big!.....gotta go...

Comment

Working...
                        X