New SL2H Bengal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SL2H Bengal

Greetings! I'm an old guy who just joined here. (48 and still rockin). Got a SL2H waiting for me at home- can't wait to get out of work and plug it into my Marshall.
    I've been a Jem guy for a while and recently played a friend's Jackson. I was instantly a fan.

Well, we'll be talking- I gotta go get my new AXE! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] <font color="blue"> </font>

Re: New SL2H Bengal

Dude, you can't announce a new aquisition without being able to post pics immediately. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Congrats on the Bengal! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Congrats, can't wait to see it!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome, pythogoras! Enjoy!!
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

You sound like my kinda guy. Welcome, and get ready to feel the need for more guitars. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

OK there pythagorus, there is a rule around here about posting about guitars you just got, you have to post pics!!!! Yes thats right.

SO get with the program newbie. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] Just kiddin about the newbie thing, welcome to the board. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] this is a great place. we would love to see pics of your SL2H. Please post some. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] We are serious about that "rule" of posting pics of your new guitars. Its great to have a new found Jackson lover in the world, it makes it a much happier place!!!!
            Rock on, Congrats!! and welcome to the board once again!!!
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Pics now [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] jack.

Comment

Good! Another old guy! Congrats on the Bengal,I want one bad!Welcome to the board!.......................
                Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

YES, YES, PICS, PICS!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Yea! Pics!
                    NOTP will love to see what "Bengal Yellow" looks like.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the JCF! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Comment

Welcome. How could you be that old and be a Jem guy. I me I had one back in the later 80s and the novelty wore off after like 6 mos.! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Congrats on seeing the light! [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

This thing is Fk'n AWESOME.
                          I'm not sure how to post pics, but I'll take a few this weekend and try to figure it out....I saw that somebody here has how to post in his sig? I'll try it....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Yea! Pics!
                            NOTP will love to see what "Bengal Yellow" looks like.

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Toru!! [img]/images/graemlins/eviltongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yes, I'm the one with the clickable signature with directions on how to share photos. Congrats, hope to see the pictures soon! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] And welcome to this fine community! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Here goes an attampt to post a pic...
                              http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...LATHOME003.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X