Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1987 Jackson Strat Verification #1615

Originally posted by RattleHead:
    Well I'm pretty sure I'm gonna end up buying the guitar regardless but just for referance it would be nice to lay all this speculation to rest. Does anyone know an email adress to contact Jackson? I couldn't find one on the website.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They wont even answer your email, so don't bother. I sent in requests for several guitars and they just ignored them. It appears that since Fender bought Jackson, they no longer provide that information. Your only other option is to contact Robert Witte over at www.jacksonmuseum.com. He may have a copy of the bolt on logs.

Comment

By any chance does this look familiar? I found it on Jacksonmuseum.com from the Jackson Picture Book.

[ August 16, 2003, 10:48 PM: Message edited by: RattleHead ]

Comment

yeah i remember looking at that guitar, woodburn logo on neck heal. very cool & if it was OFR or a vintage trem i think it would have sold a long time ago. i know if it was a OFR i would have tried to buy it. but i just cant use 11's or 10-52's on kahlers & have them feel right

Comment

Working...
        X