Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Charvel/Jackson fans!

Greetings from Finland!
    I finally got around to joining this forum. Some of you may know me as the webmaster of the Finnish Jackson Guitar Palace at
    http://ca.regionline.fi/unitar/guitarpalace
    Please visit the site to see over 30 USA Jacksons that have to withstand the cold and dark winters of Finland.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to all of you who obviously have great taste in guitars.
    I got about 100 000 topics to catch up so talk more later! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    Jani
    My band here -> http://www.diceoffate.com/

Re: Hello Charvel/Jackson fans!

Awesome site there man! =)
    It's good to see the great taste in guitars over in Finland (better than here in Sweden). Rock on! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

Pretty cool site.

Comment

That Chris Holmes custom is awesome!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Welcome to the gang. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Man, the Rhoads is kinda overrepresented in Finland [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Nice site, btw!

Comment

I think I've visited that site before... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Has it been posted here? Anyway it's very nice!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
            https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Originally posted by RR0849:
              Greetings from Finland!
              I finally got around to joining this forum. Some of you may know me as the webmaster of the Finnish Jackson Guitar Palace at
              http://ca.regionline.fi/unitar/guitarpalace
              Please visit the site to see over 30 USA Jacksons that have to withstand the cold and dark winters of Finland.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to all of you who obviously have great taste in guitars.
              I got about 100 000 topics to catch up so talk more later! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              Jani
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">welcome man !!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] nice guitars and Vodka for those long winters in Finland ! kinda like Canada where I am from except I think your winters are a little longer [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and colder //Steve

Comment

Welcome dude!

I have RR0687....
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] nice guitars and Vodka for those long winters in Finland !
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have a feeling they'd rather drink Koskenkorva than vodka in Finland. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

'bane

Comment

Originally posted by Anders:
                    I think I've visited that site before... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Has it been posted here? Anyway it's very nice!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think the link was posted on the old ezboard site... Looks a bit updated since then though.

Nice site!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X