Stolen KV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stolen KV

I hope you are able to track down your guitar.

Comment

Keep the faith! I never thought I would have found my old King that Joe mentioned in thread. Mine wasn't stolen, but it did change hands a few times. I hope to buy it back from him by the end of this year.

Good luck!

Jim
      "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Good luck tracking that puppy down. Hopefully, if someone here has it they will work something out with you.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          heh.. didn't someone on here post pic of a guitar they had stolen, and someone else had it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about half of the Michael Angelo Quad X?

[/ QUOTE ]

It could have been the Ferrari red with lightning bolts Strat that was stolen years ago and passed around this board (passing through my hands last). That guy didn't file a police report, so had no recourse. I put him in touch with the most recent owner and he decided not to buy it back.

Comment

Oh yeah. Well, I know half of Mike Angelo's Quad X went through a JCFer's hands. I was able to find out it went to England. Next time Mike A is in town, I'm giving him my research.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

oh yeah, i'm with ron, i read that thread.

Comment

The red start belongs to me.

I am willing to buy it back, but I lsot contact with the current owner, because my email account got shut off along with my internet access.

Comment

Nah i think it was a purple jackson that was in canada?

Comment

Gwar, I will look him up again, but the guitar may be gone. He emailed me 2 or so months ago looking to sell it to me and I passed. He was real ansy to sell it, so it is probaby gone. I will email him and see if its still around.

Comment

Working...
                    X