Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

purple bengal jackson, ever seen one like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• purple bengal jackson, ever seen one like this?

this was a cool guitar originally custom ordered for terry rodgers (a local legend). i ended up with it, factory floyd factory EMGs, ebony board, GREAT neck, cool graphic...wonder where this one is at now?

this was downtown tampa, outdoor concert. you can see my cute girl from that era standing behind me watching. it's cute....she was a model :-)

Re: purple bengal jackson, ever seen one like this?

Dude, you have had some serious kick ass Jacksons!! Jack.

Comment

i have been very lucky, and was at thoroughbred music at least once a week for many years :-). i just found all these photos today, and wanted to scan some and share them with the community, the true jackson/charvel "heads".

wish i still had them all! none of them sucked :-)

Comment

Good job Photoshopping in the hot girl [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I thought the same thing!
          [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

man, i can't even get my photos the proper size for the board :-). she was really beautiful in that "80s Noxema girl model" kinda way. i wish i could remember her name :-)

naw, i've been really lucky over the years. it must be because i can play, cause i sure as hell am funny looking!

Comment

Charvettelover, I have seen many pics of the guitars you used to have.
              Where is the thread showing your current collection?
              I think I saw it but don't remember....

Comment

current collection ???? i wish....after my last ex-wife, i am down to ONE GUITAR :-)

i sold mine and gave her all the $$$ from that sale, then she stole two that didn't belong to me and sold those too. nice girl.

but life is like that. i've never been a collector, although i think i was up to 15-16 guitars at one point. i play and work music full time. i've just always loved these guitars, and have managed to find some really good ones over the years. still looking too :-)

Comment

OH! I am sorry to hear that...
                  You should have gone with the hot girl in the pic.
                  She seems nice though.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So your guitar is that Soloist showing in other thread?
                  It seems that you prefer Bolt on neck guitars though.

Comment

Nice pants! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

yeah, can anyone say "MC HAMMER...please HAMMER don't HURT THEM!!!" :-)

i dated lots of great girls in the 80s. it was in the 90s that i tried marriage...and again...and again....

i'm not scared of commitment, apparently....not nearly scared enough! besides, you get a record company advance and start buying guitars, and chicks get ALL bent out of shape :-)

Comment

Re: purple bengal jackson, ever seen one like this

I have a guitar almost like that one, and a friend of mine in Iowa has one too. Both of these have maple fretboards, mine hase a reverse headstock. [image]http://photobucket.com/albums/v11/mulder1966/?action=view&current=2dda6931.jpg[/image]

Comment

Try this web page

Comment

that's a great group shot...love the green snakeskin! still looking for my old custom ordered powder blue/hot pink snakeskin....reverse headstock, HSS, maple neck, JT6 trem.

Comment

Hey charvettelover I really dig your sense of humor even after all that has happened! I wish this world had more people like you. Cheers!!
                              "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Working...
                              X