Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

purple bengal jackson, ever seen one like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: purple bengal jackson, ever seen one like this

i like that move noodles. you're a studhorse. and smart.
    i have had threats of them being smashed, and although it never happened, all i could do was think to myself, if she's sick enough to smash one , or ten, into pieces then she's off to the looney bin, and i'm off to jail for hitting a girl for the first time in my life. she did stomp on one of my nice ones while it was in a case thank god and the damage was minimal. my fist was cocked but i just started laughing. i just couldn't do it. ever. i was like-"i'll break your face, i can't do it. just go away, thankyou." one more stomp though and i would have been real close to breaking a rule.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Charvettelover, I'm enjoying all your old pix as well, its always great to see more Jacksons. Your picture of the Purple Bengal isn't too clear to me and I can't tell from the glare but I suspect it has a matching headstock? If so, I do have one like that! Mine is a purple bengal with matching headstock, non-recessed OFR, and 2 Hums, black hardware, 5 way blade switch. It originally had Jackson pickups in it but I replaced them with Duncans. I bought it about 3-4 years ago from a guy in North Carolina. I'll need to shoot some pics of it and post them.

Rudy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Also forgot to add mine has sharkfin inlays, not dots.

Rudy
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Wow, another sweet guitar. damn!

Comment

i was just lucky to be in the good graces of thoroughbred music back in "the day"....and.....i admit it....i was a gear slut. :-)

that purple bengal graphic was so dark, you could barely see it. even outdoors, where this photo was taken!

that one was very fast, very tight, and a very george lynch sounding guitar if i ever had one. sorry it didn't make it on to one of my albums.

roodyrocker...shoot those pics and let's see your purple bengal!

Comment

Indeed great pics.
              I don't have a Jackson SL1 yet, but will soon.
              I usually every 2-3 years get another new guitar.
              Its getting close to that time again.

Speaking of women.
              They will either grace our lives or mess it all up.
              I've been fortunate, my wife is supportive and she knows firsthand all my guitars I've went through and amps and etc over the years. Alot of money has been spent and many trades as well. I don't gig anymore, even so I play often as possible at home mainly and still love playing after all those years. I'm 40yrs old. The wife as supoortive as she is, still dreads the new guitar time/episode. Something about spending $1,000.00+ dollars on a guitar isn't on her radar screen, it just doesn't make sense to her.

Things I can't live without:
              place to live.
              Good reliable vehicle for transportation.
              Food...microwave is good...remember I'm a guy I don't need a fancy sophisticated oven.
              My guitar/s.

A woman or women is not listed.
              Although, I'm very happly married and very much still in love with my wife, I don't need a woman to live.
              But I do need my guitar in my life.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

cool stories.

I was just thinking of selling some of my Jacksons but this thread changed my mind.

Thanks guys...I'm gonn hold on to em as long as I can..

Comment

Hey, I like you and all, and love your posts and pics, but have you ever considered that maybe the hottie in the picture was smirking / mocking your pants? Maybe laughing at your guitar-player M.I.A. ass?

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith

ps Had my 22nd birthday in rehab. "Happy Birthday!"
                  The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

those pants caused a LOT of people to laugh...but i've never been afraid to look funny :-)

happy birthday in rehab??? yeah, me too..."happy birthday!!! here's some cigarettes and coffee, enjoy!"

Comment

I'm going to try posting my Purple Bengal pics. This is J3068

Hope you like 'em.

Rudy
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

You know, the tiger stripes are starting to grow on me. I'll bet orange would be cool. I like the symmetry of the pattern on your purple one, though. The back of the neck is crazy; it looks like it has a deep V?

Comment

super f$%king cool! that looks a LOT like the finish on my guitar...but yours looks a LOT better. nice one!

Comment

Cool guitar and woman...

Comment

...and great eighties hair with those gympants [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

I love purple so when this popped up for sale, had to go for it. Hmm, that same logic prevailed when a fellow JCFer had a purpleburst SL2H for sale and most recently for VWall's Trans-Purple limited edition SL2H as well [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rudy
                                Rudy
                                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                                X