rare holoflake sparkle fusion USA????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rare holoflake sparkle fusion USA????

hey...we were discussing the fusion series, and this is another guitar i got from thoroughbred new. it was a GREAT guitar, one of the best, but it has that thin thin neck that the fusion series seems to have...wish i had a better shot, this is at new colege in sarasota. other guitar player with the mockingbird is the amazing bob phelps..

Re: rare holoflake sparkle fusion USA????

I love everything about the Fusion, except that god awfull thin neck. I sold 2 of them. I wish they would bring them back with a slightly thicker neck. jack.

Comment

me too! great guitar to revive in a limted edition maybe???

i would buy one if they were affordable....

the pic actually shows the holoflake really well, as we were playing outdoors and the sun was making it sparkle. that was the best holoflake finish i have ever seen from any manufacturer. the finish work on charvel/jacksons is truly one of the best in the world!

Comment

So true, very cool color. Along with the thicker neck, I would not want the mid booster and give me either just 1 humbucker or 2 is fine, I don`t use single coils, or for that matter neck pickups in general. Jack.

Comment

Very cool holoflake. I don't think I've ever seen that finish on a Fusion.

Personally, I like the thin neck. My hands adapt very quickly to different necks, so I can play anything.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

Oh man, I want that, LoL! The Fusion is my favorite Jackson so far and that finish just looks so outta there (never owned something that far out, always had black guitars).

Comment

Jack, er, slayer...how thin is the neck on the fusion? Say, compared to a 96 Hamer Studio? My Studio isn't baseball bat chunky, but it sure ain't thin. OTOH, my Cropper (Peavey tele clone) has a really thin (IMHO) profile on it...like a flattened out C. I don't mind either one, actually.

I like that holoflake, very cool.

Comment

has anyone else seen holoflake fusion USA guitars? or was this another anomaly from Jerry Seahigh, jackson rep of legendary repute? i thought they did a whole run of these, but i've never seen another....

Comment

The fusion neck is a very thin C neck, much thinner than your Studio, more like a bolt on Chap or maybe a little thinner, much too thin for me. Jack.

Comment

Woah! I didnt know Silent Bob played rhythm for you! Too cool! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, that's "silent" bob phelps....he even knows "BEZERKER"

my love for you a ticking clock BEZERKER....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Woah! I didnt know Silent Bob played rhythm for you! Too cool! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

My first thought upon seeing that pic was, "hey is that silent bob with a BC Rich???"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DAMN YOU! You beat me to it.

Keith
                          The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

My first thought upon seeing that pic was, "hey is that silent bob with a BC Rich???"

[/ QUOTE ]

silent bob is my rhythm biotch! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

LoL, I seriously keep lookin back at this thread and I want that guitar. Anyone know where it ended up?

Comment

Working...
                              X