• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What model is this?

lol, this thread turned into "Star Wars Debate"

Comment

No kidding. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Did anyone ever say, definitively, which model the OP has? I like it, regardless...but it'd be nice to be able to look for something specific. Kind of hard to google for 'jackson usa -(stormtroppers aren't snowtroopers or sandtroopers)' you know? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

What was the serial number on that? Cool axe. The Soloist Super Lights had only 22 frets though. Is it a production (U serial) or Custom (J or JA serial)?
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Charvel750... Its a production ('U' serial number). That's what confuses me about it. I've not seen one like it before. I figured someone on here would've, with all the people who know the entire Jackson line like the back of their hands.

Could it possibly be an early production version of the SLS?

Comment

So it's not an archtop?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              So it's not an archtop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bleh... I'm not sure. What classifies a guitar as an "archtop" guitar? I can take more pictures if that would help figuring out what model it is.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                So it's not an archtop?

[/ QUOTE ]

Bleh... I'm not sure. What classifies a guitar as an "archtop" guitar? I can take more pictures if that would help figuring out what model it is.

[/ QUOTE ]
                Is the top flat like a normal Dinky or Soloist would be, or does it have a curvature to it and is raised more in the middle similar to a typical Les Paul? Looks like a flat top to me, but it's hard to tell in pics sometimes.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X