New SL1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SL1

I ordered a new SL1 from GuitarXpress over the weekend.I can not wait to get it , should be here by Friday.It was one of the Summer NAMM specials , the Blue Green Pearl.I was debating on wether or not to buy it but at that price I could not pass it up especially for new.I will post some pic's when I get it.BTW how does he sell these so cheap?.
    Mike
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Re: New SL1

You lucky bastard! I envy you [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

What did she cost you?

Comment

Cool! I also bought a NAMM guitar on Friday. I got the CABO SL1 that was used in the 2003 Jackson Catalog. I've been tracking it through UPS and I should get it tomorrow. I will have to post pics as well. Although I may need a little help because its been a while since I posted a pic.

Anyway, congrats, and yes that was a great price on your SL1, I thougth mine was a good price too.

Ken

Comment

Hey model 88 I have the exact same guitar you are going to get,I also have a model 88 #0799. How do you like the emg in the model 88? I eventually want to change the pickup in mine but I haven't decided on what to get

Comment

Originally posted by diffrent strings:
          Hey model 88 I have the exact same guitar you are going to get,I also have a model 88 #0799. How do you like the emg in the model 88? I eventually want to change the pickup in mine but I haven't decided on what to get
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If your in to Zakk and Dimebag it is a great pickup.It is real good at bringing out the pinch harmonics.It is a definite screamer.I have a older Carvin DC127 with their stock pickups that I like better it has more bottom end.I try not to play the 88 to much any more. I babyed it when I bought(first real guitar) and it is in great shape now , it never leaves my room anymore.

Thoraby
          I picked it up for $995.00 shipped w/case

kpacheco
          That is one sweet guitar.I almost bought that one instead.I could not make up my mind.I ended coming back to it later and it was sold.So thanks for making up my mind [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Mike
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          SLS TG // SLATQH TSB // 2 CS Soloists both 24.75 scale // 5 Archtop PROs //

Comment

Heh heh! I just ordered the trans cobalt blue dinky there for a nice price too, especially since it was the guitar i was about to place an order for costing $1299 so its saves me a lil bit of cash, and its got a sweet flame too, will look killer when i put in my chrome/silver set of anniversary EMG 81s!! should really look sharp [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Also in a moment of extreme G.A.S i placed an order for a new Dinky in shattered glass (which i have a 24 fret reverse head maple boarded neck to put on there) and an SL2H in Nebular... cant stand the wait.. 1-6months...arrrgh!!!

Llexi

Comment

Well, the SL1 CABO is in and she is a beauty. Even better than the pics in the catalog. I will post some pics, but I might need some help from someone on how to post them here.

Thanks

Ken

Comment

Working...
              X