SLATQH acquisition - eye candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLATQH acquisition - eye candy

Props to Archtop for withholding his own G.A.S. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and givin this one up to me. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

My first USA, an archtop no less. (Have 3 Pro AT's) Most definitely sweet. A little different from the current specs as well, with a painted neck. All my Pro's are painted, and it's what I'm used to. Cool beans [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Just tryin not to think of that burning desire to have more in other colors, lol.

Re: SLATQH acquisition - eye candy

Just beautiful! I love how the volume knob is nicely out of the way. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I thought SLATQHs had unpainted necks though! [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

WOWWWW [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Pretty!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I did NOT want to give this one up.
          This was the first SLAT I've had in my hands and was most impressed with it.
          Top notch quality. Dunno why I was so surprised, but I was.

But Jay been workin' his ass off for the last year, and hadn't really treated himself to anything yet.
          And since I was just about accused of hoarding all the Archtops [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] , I gladly flipped it to him.

Here's a pic of his SLATQH with the NAMM AT I got from Xeno a few months back.
          (Thanks again Xeno!)

The funny part is, I had still been grumbling about this one for the last few weeks.
          But I just bought Matt's blue SLATQH. So [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Very, very nice gentelmen.

Comment

Hey, no problem. I needed the money cause my mom got an embolysm in her right eye and wasn't sure what else would happen, the good thing is that I really didn't need to sell too much, cause her medical bills weren't as much as I thought, unfortunately, she'll never see in that eye again. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying her. She's definitely the prettiest Jackson I've ever owned. Very sweet indeed. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Blue... nice! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Ouch.....These guitars are REDHOT!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] The Blue SLATQH is cooling me off a bit but the NAMM guitar might get me Burnin' again. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] If there is any one Jackson out there that can get you hooked on playing em'...The SLATQ is it, period.
                [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Wonderfull axes man!Congrats!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Archtop:

The funny part is, I had still been grumbling about this one for the last few weeks.
                    But I just bought Matt's blue SLATQH. So [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Arg!!! So you're the one......that bought the blue SLATQH from Matt's site. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Want to sale it?

Comment

Four people I have either bought from or sold a guitar to, all on the same thread. Too funny.
                      (Audio, Chuck, Xeno, FZRod - Thanks fellas!)

Xeno - I'm very sorry to hear about your Ma. That really sucks.
                      As for the NAMM AT, yes it is being enjoyed very much. And will be even more so as soon
                      as I get around to changing the pickups.

Thrust - Sorry bud, I don't even have it yet.

Comment

Well, shoot! Look at the caliber of guitars we've sold you and then ask yourself what that noise was late at night...
                        We're stalking you, bro!

Comment

Fock! That is beautiful! The shade of blue, and grain is perfect!

Comment

Awesome Archtop mate, I might have to find myself one of those (Have to have a Floyd though, I can`t use any other bridge) if the wife will let me !!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey JacksonWolf, do you have any pics of your '89 AT Custom?
                              I loved to see it!

Comment

Working...
                              X