Clear All

Re: I Want This Guitar

[ QUOTE ]
    8 more

[/ QUOTE ]

Make it 7 more [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah LSRs look wierd - like you're a chain-smoker and have 6 butts stuck in the strings like EVH [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Or one exactly like it. Do you think Jackson Custom Shop would do it? I high doubt, but who knows. Your thoughts.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Are those rivets or screws holding the mirrored(polished stainless or plastic?) cover on? </font>
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

The heavy metal look isn't my bag, but that would look cool with some chromed (or nickel plated?) diamond plate on it, instead of the flat plate. Might be kinda heavy, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I've googled for LSR tuners but can't find much (although Ed Roman does talk about them). Anyone have a link?

Comment

This is a nice guitar. Sure beats the hell out of my black one, but at least I have Dave's auto on it! I have never seen one like this before. Holy Wars, if you are able to custom order one please let me know the price, specs., etc. because I may be interested in ordering one also.

Comment

I can get prices for both of you guys if you're interested. Just PM, call or email me and I'll get to work for you.

Matt

Matt's Music Center
              35 Pleasant St
              Weymouth MA 02190 USA
              781-335-0700
              www.mattsmusic.com
              [email protected]
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I think that would be one sweet axe, I really like those Kahler Flyer style trems, so smooth, yet they stay in tune nicely, I wish they were still available on guitars today.FF [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

FYI - Kalher's were made again in the 99-01 time frame (approx) and ESP used them. The quality is not up to the older ones from the 80s (i think that the cheaper pot metal that companies are uses today to save money may not mix with the kalher design?).

I understand that they are tooling up again but I have not heard of any companies actually using them yet. I would still me suspicious of the metal quality.
                  "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

It's just a piece of mirrored pickguard material screwed down to the top of a KV-1. WD Music Products will cut that material to any shape you want. Just send a full-sized drawing.

Only thing unique about that KV is that it doesn't have bevels. If you have hair on your forearms, it'd probably get caught under the pickguard. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
                    please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

I´m sure that they will do that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        I´m sure that they will do that [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which? WD cutting the piece, or hair getting caught? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                        X