Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources for affordable necks

warmoth, sully, us custom - any others?

looking for a hockeystick headstock at a decent price. not too fussy about scale lengths, radii or woods

Re: Sources for affordable necks

puting it on a Hamer? I love my 1984 Hamer Blitz with the Hockey Headstock [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Good luck man, by the way I am Black Magic from the HFC [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

check warmoth's thrift shop; they've got a ton of em in there. if there's nothing to your liking in there, i'd call doc dryer or doug @ trillian guitars... they're definitely you're hockey head hookups!

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

VH Guitarstore

Comment

i saw some kramer necks for sale at the music store by my place for approx $50.
          these are all off of old guitars and is a mixed bag. i don't know if they are straight or not and am not skilled enough to tell. if you want to take a gamble, i can pick one up for you.

Comment

i might be able to help you out with a cheap hocky neck....email me at [email protected]

Comment

Thanks for the replies boys, I've contacted a few of the parties. What's doc dryers email?

Jack, nope I'm gonna try assembling, and painting a guitar just for kicks and i expect to come up with a Jay Turser killer. so you ain't gonna see no usa necks, tonepros, sperzels, etc. unless I stumble upon a mind blowing deal. As a result even the Warmoth thrift shop is out of the equation.

Comment

Working...
              X