ok i think i got it :my RR-1's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i think i got it :my RR-1's

wuz up JCF! ok,i am just getting the hang of this so here we go,for those who want to see what i play and collect these are my USA RR-1's left to right, snow white RR-1T w/blk bevels ,deep red mettallic RR-1 w/blk bevels , erie dess RR-1 ,burnt cherry burst RR-1 (BCB)w/chrome and last is a RR-1 pro caution yellow w/blk bevels even though not a true usa by label its a low number that is believed to be USA stock, it also now sports a real floyd and seymour duncans upgrade (jb-4 & sh-2n)upgrade. i would never part with it by no means (to me it is a USA)it by far will hang and love that color! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: ok i think i got it :my RR-1\'s

Dude, please post more / better pics of the burnt cherry burst. That looks killer!

Comment

Very nice!!!
      So you only play RRs?
      [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

WOW!
        [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

hey hey its really hard to photo this top ( a photo top NOT lol)but,thanks shreddermon and here is one that somewhat does it justice..hmmmm, no i play RRs Soloists,Kellys,charvels(currently japan ones)and even a few mutt jacksons that i slapped together gotta luv it!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Wow, that guitar rules! Love the others as well. Nice group you got there! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Chris
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Lotta points ya got there dude. Very awsome collection

Comment

Great guitars! Awesome collection.

Comment

Wow, you´ve got some sweet guitars [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                  Please let me get a little bit of credit for you posting pics [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice, Bro!

Comment

That's the first burst RR I've seen. The top looks great. Great guitars.

Comment

I am partial to the white string thru there, but they are all sweet! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

my fav's the red with black bevels; got any bigger pics of that? nice collection!

Comment

Awesome collection man! I'm a fellow RR lover, but I only have one. I love the yellow Pro and especially the RR1T. I've been trying to score one of those for a while now.

Comment

very cool indeed, flametop RR's are certainly rare to see...

Comment

Working...
                              X