Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Mariah is the MAN of the day!

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Ok, may as well post this in here since I posted the one for Brett here [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just got my AT-1 neck with transblack headstock from Black Mariah, and it's sahweet!
    Thanks bud!

Newc

(ya coulda got Man Of The Whole Weekend had you sprung for faster shipping, but..... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] )
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Re: Black Mariah is the MAN of the day!

Hey Newc, if I send you something small for no reason other than to be Man of the Day, will it work? Maybe some strap buttons or a stock Jackson single coil with only about 2" of lead. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

J100 or J200? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Damn, I can't find them now. How about a BC Rich pickup with the copper exposed? The spool is snapped, so I imagine that it would make an awful noise if you put it on a geetar, but it makes for an interesting learning tool.

[ August 29, 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Ace ]

Comment

OK, you get your pick out of the homeless parts bin. Choose any one:
          an old pot
          a broken pickup bezel from a Model series
          a piece of felt that you can put under a strap button or loose pot
          a tuner from an import Stealth missing the back cover
          various bits of wire
          a single earplug
          some ZigZags(orange)
          and of course the BC Rich PUP

Comment

Is the earplug for left or right?
            Is the felt strap button thingy for the front or rear?
            Which string does the tuner go with?
            What's the serial number of the pot?
            [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Faster shipping? Bah! B1tch, whine, moan. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

More importantly it should have been shipped out sooner. I had nine kinds of hell finding a box. In the end I just handed it to my dad and said "Find a box at work for this." [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It probably ended up in a box for a crankshaft or something. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

The earplug was custom fit to Bob Rock's left ear.
                The felt is from the front strap button of a 1956 Gretch White Penguin
                The tuner is for a .008 string tuned to low B
                I can't tell you the serial number on the pot cause I know Ron would call it in stolen to the police!!

Comment

You can probably tell that I have a hard time throwing parts away. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Naw....

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dude, you'll fetch a lot for that on ebay! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">So, you're saying it's never been used??? [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Actually, if you listen to St. Anger with earplugs in it kicks total ass. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
                            Faster shipping? Bah! B1tch, whine, moan. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep, you can always tell an AMIC employee [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Service With A Smirk [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Bob Rock's left ear, you say? Hmmmm....that would answer the question "Has he even heard this sh1t?" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

White Penguin = Bad. Had it been a White Falcon, I woulda jumped, but Penguins is practically chickens.

Low B. To B or not to tune to B, that is the question, and the answer is..........nawsuh [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Hmmm. Possibly hot pot? Think I'll pass it on to the waitress [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Working...
                            X