Is this KV2 for real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this KV2 for real?

I recently saw on ebay a USA KV2 in black with white bevels. All I know is that I can't find this particular color scheme on Jackson's color chart. Anybody have any ideas as to what it might be? Limited one time run? Limited color scheme? I'm a little confused. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Re: Is this KV2 for real?

USA Select. I have a WR1 in the same finish.

Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

StukaJU87, that black Warrior with white bevels is killer looking! I think out of all the body styles it fits the Warrior best! I need one of those myself [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Rudy
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Thanks StukaJU87! BTW, awesome Warrior man!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Is the warrior comfortable to sit and play?

Comment

Yes, very.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              StukaJU87, that black Warrior with white bevels is killer looking! I think out of all the body styles it fits the Warrior best! I need one of those myself [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Rudy

[/ QUOTE ]

Trade ya for the Lightning Ball RR. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

yes that blk,wht, w/ wht,bevels dimas kelly on ebay was real(looks like the auction was canceld) everything that i saw about appeared correct,,,,,,,AWESOME warrior StukaJU87 ..yea that paint looks sweet on the warrior i will have a usa warrior someday ive never had the pleasure of owning 1 yet but, it's on my wish list rock on, [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool Warrior colour! Never saw with that finish before. Thanks for the picture!

Comment

beutiful guitar!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Cool Warrior colour! Never saw with that finish before. Thanks for the picture!

[/ QUOTE ] Someone here, I forget who, has a Warrior with a cooler bevel paint job. It is black and white but the bevels are painted around the whole body on both sides.
                      Scott

Comment

Probably Soloist1?
                        His pics actually spoiled me, because his camera gave the white bevels a bit of a soft blue glow - like they were magical or something [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Saw the one at Summer NAMM last year and thought "feh" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

StukaJU87, I can't trade the Lightning Ball Rhoads, see the general idea is for me to acquire all the cool Jacksons in the world. Therefore I must always add more without getting rid of any of my existing ones [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Rudy
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

I like your idea Rudy!!! The only thing stopping me from doing the same is $$$$.

Comment

Even with the reversed headstock Matt? lol Here she be.

We must!
                              We must!
                              We must increase the bust!
                              The bigger the better!
                              The tighter the sweater!
                              The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Working...
                              X