Jackson woodburn strathead neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson woodburn strathead neck

I have this neck which I bought thinking it was a 2 1/4" heel, but it was a 2 3/16" heel instead. It does not have a floyd nut shelf, and I would not use anything but a floyd, (and I don't care for Kahler nuts behind the original nuts either. So my question to all is should I buy a body from GMW, try to find a body that has the smaller neck pocket, or should I sell the neck to someone who likes V-trems and find something else? This neck has never been mounted and has no nut installed. Feedback.... [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Keep
    0%
    Sell
    0%

Re: Jackson woodburn strathead neck

Sell it to me for what you paid to buy what you want, and I'll have it drilled and Floyd nutted, cuz I ain't skeered o that sorta thing [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'm not scared to do it, but it's a really nice neck and I kind of feel bad about doing that to it. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

does it have a profile that you like?
        If yes, have Lee build you a body for it, if no sell it.
        Jackson Strathead maple neck. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, anyone here want one of those? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]
        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

I don't think Lee will build around other necks now. That was my first thought to have Lee build a body for it, but I don't think he will actually build the entire guitar, with this neck, and send it to me.

Comment

I will give it a nice string thru/no floyd home !!!!!

Comment

i tried to get lee to build a guitar around the neck for me about 2 months ago - he's not interested, and wasn't nice about it either.

If you decide to sell it - I am very interested -
              [email protected]

Comment

Hmmmmm, I have a JRS-2 that it may look damn good on. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Keep it and mod it they way you want it. If it's done right I don't see anything wrong.

Just buy the body you want from Lee. Depending on the paint and what he has in stock, the turn around time is pretty darn good. Then put it together yourself, to me that's half the fun.

Lee will do everything including the Floyd posts. All you will need to do is install the hardware and pickups, then bolt on the neck and string it up. You can always take it to a local guy for a set up if you need to.

Comment

Pm sent i think i may have something for ya

Comment

Keep it, build it and love it. Everyone wants a neck like that, in that shape so build it and if you ever decide to sell it, someone will buy it for sure. Good luck.

Comment

I'd keep it Mark,sellers remorse sux!!

Comment

I hear that Chuck! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I vote sell it because I want it too!
                            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

I want it too.

lol... and I already have a NOS one sitting right here (that I tried to get Lee to build a guitar on, he wouldn't). I still want it your neck though. haha.
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X