Jackson woodburn strathead neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson woodburn strathead neck

I'd keep it, buy a body for it. Have someone install a floyd nut on it.

the poll is pretty funny, everyone wants to you to sell so they could buy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Lee said he isn't even doing bodies anymore, just entire builds. Anybody have a body they want to sell? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

id keep it. nice neck mulder1966 check with those body builders on ebay i am sure you can find one to work with you that guy i see 100mph3 builds some nice stuff ive e mailed him before and he seems pretty open and easy to deal with good luck with what you decide.i know its unfinished but then you can send it to GMW or? for finish/paint. heres a link to him http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...308983643&rd=1

Comment

I guess for now I will keep the neck and try to find a body for it. If anyone has one they would part with let me know. [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

I voted sell 'cause I'd love to have it for a 2 hum Charvel Hardtail parts mutt. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Seriously, add me to the very interested list if you sell.

-Jason

Comment

Sell it and go buy what you really want... It's not like you dont have enough people interested in it already. Looks like plenty of guys here would love to have it, so sell it to one of them and then just get what YOU want.

Comment

I was going to say sell it, but I see I'm about 9538 on the list. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X