Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are/Should Jackson USA's be this expensive??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are/Should Jackson USA\'s be this expensive??

also Jon a js30 for 450 ? thats kinda nuts [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

It seems like the Canadian prices on Jacksons have come down a bit as of late, still kinda high compared to US prices though I guess. Before the fender takeover a lot of places were trying to get over $1000 for the pro series bolt on stuff here. It seems like most of the import bolt on stuff (excluding the JS series) is going for $600 - $800 now.

The price on some stuff remains quite high though. The only place where I've found the import neck thrus had them priced at $1450, and the cheapest new USA Jackson I've seen was an RR1T for $2200.

There are quite a few more places that are carrying Jacksons here now then there was before the Fender takeover.

[ September 10, 2003, 09:41 AM: Message edited by: Chris Lantz ]

Comment

I've seen USA Select Jacksons listed in-store for between CDN$2500 and $3000 or US$1800-2200 which is the MAP really.

Comment

They finally got that pile o skulls in!?, I think they waited like 10 months for it [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I should have just ordered a custom shop and i still would have the same wait time !!! Ive been waiting about 2 months for my sl2h mah from them, but it seems like 5 years! Its like the night before christmas, except for i get the same feeling everyday ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Last time I was in there (couple a days before school) I saw the ke3 and rx10d and kvx they were some nice looking guitars!

Comment

Dang, I've never seen a KVX10 in any store! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

GC just doesn't stock 'em! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I've been thinking about getting a KVX10 and putting a DXMG neck on there....

Any photoshop guru wanna try showing me that? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ September 11, 2003, 01:29 AM: Message edited by: RacerX ]

Comment

Oops, wrong forum!

OK, go here

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...c&f=3&t=000403

Comment

Call/email me and I'll save you some money.

Matt
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Here in OZ, a SL2H with a graphic is AUS $4800. Obviously they would knock a bit off that, but it is still ridiculous compared to the USA prices [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I'm gonna save anyway [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey mate, dont worry about getting your guitar from here, order it from one of the american sites, it will cost you way cheaper, buckethead bungler ordered his white kv2 for like 3500 with the quarantine/customs tax and shipping. Try mattsmusic.com or guitarasylum or drumcityguitarland.com You'll end up saving a grand, its worth it.
                      cheers

Comment

I was lucky I only had to pay 1600 canadian for my sl1,it was new old stock it was a year old so I made a take it or leave it offer 1600 including the case they went for it and I couldn't be happier. Now that i've got one I'm jonesing really bad for a rr1 maybe one day

Comment

Thanks a lot buddy. How safe would the shipping be? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Local music stores always charge ass-clown prices for the USA's, which is why the net is my best friend for the USA's.

Comment

Working...
                            X