Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new KE2 Lightning Sky

Not everyone! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry folks about the pics.
      I had no idea VillagePhotos was so crappy. They apparently have this daily limit that prevents people from viewing the pics more than a certain number of times a day.

I will post the pics somewhere else another day.
      I will also post audioclips so you can all hear what the custom pickups from Seymour Duncan sound like.

Arash

Comment

Cool guitar. The lightning graphic looks awesome on the Kelly! Just wondering why you're going with a Speeloader bridge, and how much is it going to cost to have a new nut for that thing installed?
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
          Then I guess you could call it Kelly [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          And then everyone would consider you a wierdo freak when you said you were going home to play with "Kelly", or you keep "her" polished and strung up tight [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I play with Kelly all the time and keep her polished cause when I am done shes all sweaty and wet ......... ok so I do sound like a weirdo , does it make it any better if I say shes imported ? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] .........hey isn't kelly some kinda barbie as well ? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Arash:
            Sorry folks about the pics.
            I had no idea VillagePhotos was so crappy. They apparently have this daily limit that prevents people from viewing the pics more than a certain number of times a day.

I will post the pics somewhere else another day.
            I will also post audioclips so you can all hear what the custom pickups from Seymour Duncan sound like.

Arash
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dude fix it your teasing me ! I wana see I wana see !!! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
              Just wondering why you're going with a Speeloader bridge,
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He's going with a Speedloader
              [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hee hee - 'Playin Russian Roulette But She Loads All Six' [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

My first ever Jackson guitar, the KE2 Lightning Sky will soon arrive at my doorstep. I ordered it back in December 2002 and I have been waiting for more than 9 months now. It's at the dealer currently, where it will have a Floyd Rose Speed Loader installed and the pickups will be changed to two custom designed Seymour Duncan pickups that were custom made for me.

See two pics:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-...son_ke2_ls.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-...on_ke2_ls2.jpg

The two pics above are "before" pics. After the guitar gets the Speed Loader and the new pickups installed I might upload new pics.

Arash
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">a speed loader ? ............ your actions speak louder than words dude .......told ya he didn't know what he was doing , but don't listen to good old Steve guys cause he's dumb and harsh [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

My first ever Jackson guitar, the KE2 Lightning Sky will soon arrive at my doorstep. I ordered it back in December 2002 and I have been waiting for more than 9 months now. It's at the dealer currently, where it will have a Floyd Rose Speed Loader installed and the pickups will be changed to two custom designed Seymour Duncan pickups that were custom made for me.

See two pics:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-...son_ke2_ls.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-...on_ke2_ls2.jpg

The two pics above are "before" pics. After the guitar gets the Speed Loader and the new pickups installed I might upload new pics.

Arash
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">also what do you plan to do with the six holes your gonna have there ? //Steve

Comment

Arash Signature Finger Holes

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Which six holes?
                        If you are talking about the tuning keys, then they will not be removed just because of the Speed Loader. They will stay where they are.

And Stevie dear, I perfectly know what I am doing. I had no idea I needed permission from you to install a Speed Loader in my guitar.
                        Do I also need to ask Permission from you next time I need to go to the bathroom?

Comment

This one's gonna run and run... [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                            Arash Signature Finger Holes

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] kinda like vais handle holder on some of his jems right ? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

As always, self proclaimed guitar and forum god Steve knows better than everybody else.
                              Don't you have anything better to do than to make crap replies to people?
                              The only thing that looks dumb is your face Steve. Better sell all your Jacksons and get plastic surgery.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok dude, Steve was just messing around! What you're doing is insulting him personally! Admins! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Arash, from what I know, you really don't know jack sh!t about what you're doing. Have you even played a speedloader? Have you played a Kahler which you're planning to get on your custom? Have you played scalloped boards which you are planning to get for your custom? Have you played northern ash guitars?

The list continues(sp?) and I believe the answer to most of these questions are no.

Oh, and you should know, I blocked and removed you from my msn list.

No hard feelings [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (as if [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

[ September 10, 2003, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: Thoraby ]

Comment

Thoraby, I know you are trying to score some points with your fellow Jackson message board posting buddies, but do you honestly in your wildest imagination think that I give a flying f*ck wether you have blocked me from your MSN list? Hey buddy, I have blocked you too!!

Listen you pathetic maggot, Thoraby: You are the one who doesn't know jack sh*t you jealous ****.
                                It's none of your f*cking business what I have chosen from for my custom guitar. Go get your own custom and stuff it with whatever crap you like.

And about Steve, he insulted me in the first place so he perfectly deserved what I wrote.
                                I was getting sick and tired of his hostile and pathetic replies.

These damn message boards are a disgrace to the internet. The worst of the internet is on these boards. Pathetic low lifes like Thoraby and Steve are all over the place, whose entire lives wouldn't be the same without the satisfaction they get from posting on these useless boards.

Over and out. This is the last time I will be on this board. So any reply is wasted time and effort. Since I won't be coming back and since you can have the liberty to complain to the admins, I will take my own liberties:

Steve: You should be cloned so that you can go **** yourself.

Thoraby: Thoraby, ask the doctors to wipe the jealousy off your face and start sucking Steve's cock. And that MP3 file you sent: Pathetic amateur crap! I've seen handicaps play better guitar.

Comment

Working...
                                X