My new KE2 Lightning Sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new KE2 Lightning Sky

Thanx for the compliments! Bye now! Don't come back [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Also, I know I suck. So that's no news! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] TaTa!

Comment

Originally posted by Arash:
      As always, self proclaimed guitar and forum god Steve knows better than everybody else.
      Don't you have anything better to do than to make crap replies to people?
      The only thing that looks dumb is your face Steve. Better sell all your Jacksons and get plastic surgery.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">acually arash I was endorsed by Jackson and was in guitarworld in a Jackson ad and yes I know my sh-it on guitars [Jackson guitars] and have been a member here since the old forum [years it seems guys many long years] also I knew many people a amic the old Jackson owners , also Kevin Easton really well . and I have hounded these dudes with many questions on finishes woods , neck thickness , parts , who makes who where when why , so buddy I do know my sh-it and have played Jacksons before you were born probably ! also I work part time at my buddies guitar store doing repairs and set ups and fixing stuff for people that guys like you butchered !!! there are many more here who would probably cut in to you alot worse than I do , #1 if your gonna be a know it all or a Jackson know it all , know your sh-it man !!! and dude a speedloader wouldn't work on that guitar unless you wana wreck it.
      #2 I don't need plastic surgery my face looks fine and my meat is a decent size [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] so I'll be all right thanks ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] all my best .//Steve

Comment

Steve: You should be cloned so that you can go **** yourself.

Thoraby: Thoraby, ask the doctors to wipe the jealousy off your face and start sucking Steve's cock. And that MP3 file you sent: Pathetic amateur crap! I've seen handicaps play better guitar. [/QB][/QUOTE]
        .......acually dude I don't need cloning I just use my left hand [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        and in defence of thoraby is that what you said to him when he sent you the mp3 file ? probably not you probably said dude thats awesome or something , I guess your the 2 faced one now hey ? and me and thoraby don't have sex ....... we both like the Jenna photos with the rr1 but that doesn't count as having sex does it ? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] best of luck to what ever forum you go to , but I am sure you'll run into the same problem you have here ...... oh wait you did already ! anyway dude if you do come back welcome and just ignore me it's not a big deal we all get into arguments here from time to time but we are one big happy Jackson guitar owners family , and I really don't care if you insult me do what ya want I do , if thats how you take your anger out dude good on ya , I bet ya feel better now ! .......... hey thoraby want a night cap [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

[ September 10, 2003, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Steve ]

Comment

Man Arash, if you come back chill out! The people here are just expressing their opinions discussing this subject, isn?t that what this whole thing is all about? Take some things with a grain of salt and sit back and listen, don?t challenge everyone who disagrees with you. A lot of the people on this board are very experienced and really know their S**t. If you come here with an open mind and the intention to learn it can be really beneficial to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
            best of luck to what ever forum you go to , but I am sure you'll run into the same problem you have here ...... oh wait you did already !
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

True dat! What a goof! I wonder if it'll ever dawn on him what an arrogant dude he is! And why he gets the same response in all the forums! [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, it's obvious everyone is jealous of his manlyness that he can sit down with a 15 pound guitar with a Kahler SpeedLoafer and scalloped fretboard [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dude, IF you come back be prepared to take a lot of sh1t for every ounce you just dished out. Congrats on the custom shop, but seriously, you're ruining the guitar by using a SpeedLoader. If you want to be cutting edge, do it with one of those lesser guitars, but don't d1ck up a USA Jackson with a STEINBERGER TREM [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Arash:
                Which six holes?
                If you are talking about the tuning keys, then they will not be removed just because of the Speed Loader. They will stay where they are.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">.........that would look dumb man !!! did you just read a new version of guitar world or something ? //Steve

Comment

And Stevie dear, I perfectly know what I am doing. I had no idea I needed permission from you to install a Speed Loader in my guitar.
                  Do I also need to ask Permission from you next time I need to go to the bathroom? [/QB][/QUOTE]
                  ........ you can go poo now ..... just wait ................. ok right now [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

[ September 10, 2003, 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Steve ]

Comment

As always, self proclaimed guitar and forum god Steve knows better than everybody else.
                    Don't you have anything better to do than to make crap replies to people?
                    The only thing that looks dumb is your face Steve. Better sell all your Jacksons and get plastic surgery.

Comment

Hey guys! Arash sent me an email! Since I can't post it here, i put it on my website . It's on the top! Wnjoy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

"...Crappy Jackson from the 80's... "

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Like this douche would know quality if it fell on him [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        He's probably getting a Jackson because he saw some Gnu-Metal band with one [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

What an arse. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

He seems to have a bit of a fixation with dicks... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Do you guys think I should put a P-90 in my Rhoads?

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby:
                                Hey guys! Arash sent me an email! Since I can't post it here, i put it on my website . It's on the top! Wnjoy [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">next time you talk to him tell him I am a Canadian [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] another point that that dude is totally ignorant hey [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X