Need some info on this guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some info on this guitar

I think this custom shop dinky is going to up for sale soon. Any idea on what it is worth ?? How rare is the graphic ? I like it but don't hve any idea of how much to pay for it. thx

Re: Need some info on this guitar

Charvel Model neck on a USA Jackson body. I understand the seller wants a pretty penny for it.
    Value depends on how badly you want a Dr Suess guitar painted by Dan Lawrence, if the original neck comes with it, and body condition (which I understand also to be clean).

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I believe it is the orginal neck. It also has a custom shop logo on the head stock. Does the Jackson custom shop do Charvel logos ???

Comment

Ahhhh I missed that - thought it was a Model model neck (white) and the logo headstock was hidden by the strings. My bad [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And yes the CS will put a Charvel logo on it.

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ghey! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's a great day in Suessville and I'm here to say:

I'm the cat in the hat, and I'm ready to play!

So don't be afraid, now don't be too shy.

You'll have so much fun as we fly to the sky!

And sneetches on beaches were looking at Yurtle the turtle when Thing 1 was making green eggs and ham for the Lorax who was grinching for a cool custom Suess Charvel.

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
            X