• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severed Serenity custom arashy guitar

ok I am in a good humor mood .........

heres what it's gonna have ......

- 39 custom frets every other fret scalloped
    - 5 mini hums all "screaming demon" model pick ups
    - the top half of the guitar is gonna look like the zoraxe the bottom is gonna have a kelly top wing , the back is gonna look like the sl1 ?
    - 12 sperzel tuners , none of witch I'd use cause it's gonna have a "speed loader" yeah !
    - 1 beer holder [on the kelly wing] and a roach clip attached to the head stock for my cigarette ! a must have !!!
    - pin stripes all over
    - megadeth written in the top hand corner in gold
    - eet fuk on the kelly wing as well
    - made in china pots and input jack
    - those big ass zakk strap pins ... b ut one size bigger
    - reverse headstock of course
    oh right the finger board ......... stainless steel board with a strip of maple [5 mm] down the center of the bat ... I mean board .
    - and the body will be soild............................................. .................................................. ................. OAK !!! for my daily work out !
    - oh .......... and gold frets
    - oscar meyer weiner inlays , jumbo size at 12 and 24 th frets
    - and a jt 500 trem
    - and SEVERED SERENITY ARASHY CUSTOM written on the head stock [truss plate] in diamonds and gold
    - and a coffin case ......... a real one , and beat up as well

thats it for now , I am also gonna mod all my guitars with a drill .......... //Steve

Re: Severed Serenity custom arashy guitar

Sweet! Go for it, cuz we bashed the other guy away now we need someone else to bash on [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

BWAHAHAHAHAHA Steve!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

..........how bout seafoam green guys for the finish ? or hot pink ? //Steve

Comment

Why not seafoam green/hot pink crackle over Pavo Purple? How about skull knobs? And frankly, no guitar is complete without a bunch of signatures scrawled all over it -- perhaps the Jackson 5 in gold glitter marker.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, you know what? You should have holes instead of inlays! That would be really cool! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would go for a solid Ebony body over Oak. Gotta make it as heavy as possible. hmmmm Maybe cast Iron would work to. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nah. Cast iron is a pansy metal. Go for the lead. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah lead would work, it would also serve another purpose as well shielding your testicals from radiation emitted from amplifiers. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice one [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Why not a graveyard finsih with the background in pink/orange flop? Instead of a finger board, just get a huge piece of abalone! Glow in the dark binding all over the thing! See through plastic headstock with LED logo.

Originally posted by Chris Lantz:
                    I would go for a solid Ebony body over Oak. Gotta make it as heavy as possible. hmmmm Maybe cast Iron would work to. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I chekced with Warmoth. They say it can't be done.
                    I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Get it made to 30" scale and THAT would RULE!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Mind you...It might make it too far for you to reach that roach clip.

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Get one of those antenna roaches to stick out from one of your 12 pointless machine heads. You could have it right at you mouth that way!

It would be like Bob Dylan or Neil Young playing guitar, singing only you would take a drag of your smoke instead of a blowing a harmonica!

Nigel Tufnel, eat you heart out!

[ September 11, 2003, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Dave ]
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Originally posted by Dave:
                        Get it made to 30" scale and THAT would RULE!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Mind you...It might make it too far for you to reach that roach clip.

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Get one of those antenna roaches to stick out from one of your 12 pointless machine heads. You could have it right at you mouth that way!

It would be like Bob Dylan or Neil Young playing guitar, singing only you would take a drag of your smoke instead of a blowing a harmonica!

Nigel Tufnel, eat you heart out!
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">39 frets at 24.75 scale is more what I was thinking cause I have big fat fingers [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] we are kinda like wolves now guys I suppose [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] poor arashy oh well he brought it down on himself //Steve

Comment

I'll have pics soon [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and I am honestly not shi-ting you guys this is gonna be so funny , the next couple of days I promise to post em [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone:
                            Why not seafoam green/hot pink crackle over Pavo Purple? How about skull knobs? And frankly, no guitar is complete without a bunch of signatures scrawled all over it -- perhaps the Jackson 5 in gold glitter marker.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Thoraby:
                              Hey, you know what? You should have holes instead of inlays! That would be really cool! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">now i am gonna have to change my order [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X