Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Severed Serenity custom arashy guitar

Originally posted by Black Mariah:
    Nah. Cast iron is a pansy metal. Go for the lead. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I hear that has some real good tone man thanks [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Oscar Meyer weiner inlays!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Are you going to use actual edible Oscar Meyer meat products for the inlay? Or maybe use someone's foreskin so that every time you touch the inlay, it grows! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
        Oscar Meyer weiner inlays!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Are you going to use actual edible Oscar Meyer meat products for the inlay? Or maybe use someone's foreskin so that every time you touch the inlay, it grows! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">it will be modded a bit [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I ran out of money [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] soon [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Working...
        X