Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did it take to get your Jackson after ordering?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did it take to get your Jackson after ordering?

Just wondering if I can kinda piece together the average waiting time that everyone has had to wait after ordering their USA Jackson if it wasnt in stock.

After my bday, the 23rd, finally the big 21 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] , but now all i have to look forward to is socials security [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] , I get payed the 24th and either that paycheck or the next I will go in and place my order for a SL2H in ambersunburst.

Re: How long did it take to get your Jackson after ordering?

I waited about 3 months, only got it that fast because they already had one on order for several months.

Andy Oliphant
    The Thirteenth Hour

Comment

Thanks for posting

Comment

Well I've been waiting for my SL2H MAH trans black for about 3 months now, still waiting....

Comment

Whats up,
          I put my order in for a USA Select RR1 on July 23rd, 2003. I was told it would take 8 - 10 weeks. So I figure about 3 months despite what I was told. I'll contact you when it arrives.

Comment

Cool guys. Thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Just trying to get info on it. Im kinda going back and forth as to alder or mahagony body. I think I'll go for the regular alder though.

Comment

Wait, wait, so you're talking custom then? That'll be at least a year. Mine was a stock RR1 that took 3 months.

Andy Oliphant
              The Thirteenth Hour

Comment

I think he means SL2H vs SL2H-MAH. Since the latter is more of a limited run, I would expect it to take longer. Unless you got lucky, and they had it in stock. Good luck with the new axe. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall tone:
                  Cool guys. Thanks [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Just trying to get info on it. Im kinda going back and forth as to alder or mahagony body. I think I'll go for the regular alder though.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">why not get a usa select man , alot cheaper than a custom and that finish they would have in stock as well probably , best of luck ! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Jon:
                    Well I've been waiting for my SL2H MAH trans black for about 3 months now, still waiting....
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so who did ya order that through Jon , wentworth ? how long did they say it was going to take ? is it a custom ? they got some nice imports in there as well now . //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Marshall tone:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">why not get a usa select man , alot cheaper than a custom and that finish they would have in stock as well probably , best of luck ! //Steve </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What I meant was alder (SL2H) or mahogany (SL2H-MAH), both are selects, and I decided to go with the normal SL2H. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Going to order it, within the next 4 weeks, could be next week right after my bday, or could be 1 - 2 paychecks down the road... eitherway no longer than a month away from making the order... I'm pretty excited [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] My first USA, and also my first OFR.

Comment

Black USA DK1 not custom. It took 6 months. Ordered it last week of January this year, picked it up at UPS June 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Jon:
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">so who did ya order that through Jon , wentworth ? how long did they say it was going to take ? is it a custom ? they got some nice imports in there as well now . //Steve </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well they didn't know how long it would take, obciously they dont have it in stock, but im hoping for before christmas, i ordered end of july. I ordered though wentworths, and no its not a custom... hehe i wish.

Comment

iplaced my order for my king V on july 10th and it will be in the 1st week of november

Comment

THANK YOU RIP 385, Thats assuring that I will get mine in before christmas, yipee!

Comment

Working...
                              X