• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My new rhoads...what do you think

Awesome deal ! Congrats.

Comment

Hey all... I am new here but not new to gear forums. Just saying hi and while I'm at it, give you the story of my present Jacksons... I've had a few Jacksons in the past but recently got into them again. I play in aa local cover band. My bass player was a guitar player before joing this band. He told me that he had a Jackson that he ordered new and never liked the color when it came in so he put it back in the case and that was that. He offered it to me for $500.00 I bought it with the hang tags still on it!! USA Soloist SLH-2 with custom royal blue crackle finish. YES!! Last night, I scored a mint (again, tags still on it) USA RR1 in black with yellow pinstriping for $999.00 [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Black_Label,

why don't i pay you a little over $601 and you sell it to me?! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Just kidding!!

it an aweful sweet deal you got yourself and she one pretty baby! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Fong

[ October 03, 2003, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Chameleonfong ]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
          I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

where do you guys find all these awesome guitars?

anyways killer score man!

Comment

Working...
            X