Just ordered my first Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered my first Jackson

I just ordered a SL2H in ambersunburst, with a waiting time of 4 months, I'm pretty excited [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] .

On another note, if anyone wants a transgreen SL2H, Jackson has one in stock ready to go, I just prefer ASB and it gives me time to save the rest of the money anyway [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .

Re: Just ordered my first Jackson

Congratulations the sl2h is a great axe and your finish selection is great too. I have been liking the trans finishes more than the graphics lately.

Comment

maybe my frustration is that I payed for it all up front. I'm thinking that if I would've only put half down, they may be alittle more motivated.

Comment

A Lightning Sky Lefty! Cool!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I was told it will be the first ltg lefty SL2H. but I dunno

Comment

I ordered an SL2H in April. Still cant get a word on when I'll get it. Dont get depressed, because 4 months seems awfully fast. Although mine may be taking longer because its a lightning sky, and its also a lefty. But I was told 45 days in April.
            I'm a little bummed but I did hear they finally cut down the tree [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

BTW congrats. I wanna see pics so I can [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by makovai:

I'm a little bummed but I did hear they finally cut down the tree [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

BTW congrats. I wanna see pics so I can [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I hope they finally cut yer tree down! Ah, I'm not bummed over the 4 month wait, its going to take me about 3 months to finish paying it all off, I dont work to many hours a week with school and all, so my pay checks arent all that big. Im sure if I had all the cash I woul've went for that transgreen that they have in stock. I'll try and post pics for ya whwen I get it.

Comment

double post

[ September 30, 2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: Marshall tone ]

Comment

Sounds like it will come out looking pretty sweet, post the pics when it finally arrives.

Comment

Working...
                  X