RR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR1

This seamed a little weird, so I thought I ask you guys what you think: the RR1 is Randy's sig. guitar right? then why is it in the USA Select Series and not in the Artist Sig Series?

I also have one more question. I when to my local GC yesterday and I noiced that an RR3 that they had there had a fender jack on it (like you would normally see on a Strat.). Is that the way they have always been? Is that the way the RR1s are? I was just wondering cuz I'm starting to get into the Rhoads.

Nick

Re: RR1

Its an select series because Randy died before any offical signature deal was done..but because he helped design what it is today, they call it a randy rhoads or RR.

The strat like jack has always been like that apart from a few import models which had the gibson like jack on the lower horn.
    93 USA Soloist EDS
    USA HT6 Juggernaut
    Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Thanks maliciousteve! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

no problem [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

hey nek did you go to the gc in arlington heights, il?

Comment

Originally posted by prsk87:
            hey nek did you go to the gc in arlington heights, il?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, I live near Cleveland, OH, but I did go to GC today (I couldn't get Jacksons off my mind. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] damn, I want one.) I tried out a RR3 and and few other imports because the GC near me doesn't want to get any USA made Jacksons because they don't know how to sell them. [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
            No matter how hard I try I can't seam to like the feel of any of the more "extreme" body shapes. Guess I am destined to buy and play Soloists for the rest of my life [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] and maybe a few Kellys (I kinda like that shape).

Nick

Comment

Actually I was told by my buddies at GC that they're not going to be receiving any more USA Jacksons, but ofcourse they could special order em... some fender thing.... maybe to catch up on back orders, is what we could think of.

I know what you mean about get'n that Jackson bug... I just ordered me a SL2H, with a 4 month wait [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] but hey thats better than 5 months [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X