• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KV2T

That headstock sux ACEEEEEEEEEEEEE..

man if it had an origional headstock...i would be selling my stuff for it

Comment

doesn't it remind you of a cheap piece of crap sammick headstock.....it does to me

you know the ones they put on the artist series

Comment

Yeah tis a nice guitar but im no fan of that headstock, just looks wrong!

Comment

I like it, it's cool - but did you see this? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I think the headstock works well with that body shape. It's all good to me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

oh yeah.....I forgot.... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Um.....DCGL's site says it's 24 3/4 scale and the Jackson site has said all along 25 1/2......what gives ??? I'll be alot less interested if they are going short scale with these. I guess it's probably a misprint, though [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by P I K A:
                  I like it except for the inlays. I would have preferred sharks or trapezoids.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look closely... it's actually two sharkfins next to each other with a small space in between. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, look even closer. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's two MOP sharkfins next to each other - one regular, one reversed - with an "eye" of abalone filling what would otherwise be slit between the two. Hence, the "sharkeye" name for the inlays. You can see it pretty well from the closeup shot on the Jackson website.

Comment

this is one of those guitars that starts off as "ok" in my mind. But everytime I look at it..I want it more and more. I"m in lust. [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by P I K A:
                      I like it except for the inlays. I would have preferred sharks or trapezoids.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Look closely... it's actually two sharkfins next to each other with a small space in between. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, look even closer. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] It's two MOP sharkfins next to each other - one regular, one reversed - with an "eye" of abalone filling what would otherwise be slit between the two. Hence, the "sharkeye" name for the inlays. You can see it pretty well from the closeup shot on the Jackson website. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, that's what I meant, one reversed and one regular. And, yes, there is an abalone strip in between to set off the MOP. Very classy, IMO! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ October 11, 2003, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: toejam ]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Another Toejam Backpedal © Alert!

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ok, Just to bump this topic back up. Has anybody played a KV2T yet? Got any impressions? I'm kind of concerned that the, what looks like plastic tuner keys, will be too fragile for my clumsey hands.
                          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                          X