Anybody buy from Easton Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody buy from Easton Guitars

It's not a good idea to post quoted prices as the deal can lose his dealership due to this

[ October 10, 2003, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: KMaynard ]

Re: Anybody buy from Easton Guitars

Don't post prices.
    That's what got Matt in trouble.
    More that a couple guys here have bought from K.E.
    He does advertise here you know....

Comment

Did anyone notice he has this listed:

Jackson Custom Shop Becker Dinky Special Run, 20 pcs will be made. Proceeds go to Jason and to ALS research. Call for more info. Early orders are advised.

I thought they weren't going to build it?

Comment

Indeed, posting prices is no good. MAP is a constant.
        I always thro the list price out and then MF "low price guarantee"
        than ask to call or email for special pricing...

its hard enough to get buyers for high end guitars and then on top to stay competitive and not break MAP and loose your dealership...

As far as Easton goes.. I hate to help out a fellow Jackson USA dealer, esp in TX, but he is a good guy to work with.

Cheers

[ October 10, 2003, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: vwall guitars ]

Comment

Kevin Easton WAS pretty much the PR side of Jackson when he worked there.

He was as much of Jackson Guitars as Dave Mustaine ever was, IMO.

Kevin = \m/

I don't see how anyone could ever question his integrety or knowledge of Jacksons. He is THE MAN.

[ October 11, 2003, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: xenophobe ]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by wodka:
            Did anyone notice he has this listed:

Jackson Custom Shop Becker Dinky Special Run, 20 pcs will be made. Proceeds go to Jason and to ALS research. Call for more info. Early orders are advised.

I thought they weren't going to build it?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Special dealer run of them. Just like the Bullseye re-issue. (plus I'm sure Kev still has a few contacts in the CS)
            Occupy JCF

Comment

If you haven't checked KEvin's price on the Becker...do it. Not only is it a smokin' deal, but the proceeds go to Jason & ALS research.
              For those that don't know - the guitar is a tribute to JASON BECKER not Ted Danson. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

i'll be more than happy to vouch for kevin easton; he's a great guy and i think xeno said it best.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I've met Kevin Easton in person, great guy and his prices are great. He has parts that NO ONE else has! He was very helpful to me, it was good to see a guy that can do repairs that doesn't laugh when he sees a Jackson. The local guys around here think all guitars are crap unless it's a Gibson or Fender.

Comment

I was able to work with Kevin most of last year. You will not find a more stand-up no-bulls**t dealer out there. Just don't ever watch him work on guitars... that's scary. "See, the thing about refrets is you have to be kind of careful... hand me that 20 pound sledge there... *WHAM*" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Don't hesitate to do business with him.

Comment

I bought a Kahler APM3310 bridge from Kevin, and highly recommend doing business with him. Nice guy.

[ October 11, 2003, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: pro-fusion ]

Comment

Kevin Easton is great to deal with! I only bought a hardshell case, but he was
                        as respectful as if I were buying a nice
                        guitar, and very VERY fast on shipping!!
                        I recommend him for anything you need!
                        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I purchased my bloody WR1 from Kev and have a Blue Ghost Flame DK1 on the way. I highly recommend him. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes I bought that raspberry burst dk1 and he was great to deal with and was the lowest price. He even gave me his home phone in case I needed to get a hold of him. How's that for customer service!!! Highly Recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B:
                              If you haven't checked KEvin's price on the Becker...do it. Not only is it a smokin' deal, but the proceeds go to Jason & ALS research.
                              For those that don't know - the guitar is a tribute to JASON BECKER not Ted Danson. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm holding out for the Sam Malone Model!
                              I hear the proceeds will go to the Hair Club For Men! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X