Best Gift Ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Gift Ever!

My fiancé found an EDS RR1 someone was selling locally and bought it for me as a birthday/engagement gift. I really couldn’t believe it, I have been dreaming about owning a USA Rhoads for a long time, this is the most perfect gift anyone could ever give me. The guitar is pretty much mint, there are only a couple scratches on the back. The previous owner said he hardly used it. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Rhoads Pics

Re: Best Gift Ever!

You ARE the luckiest guy in the world!
    Not only is your fiance' beautiful, she's
    as sweet as can be, getting that guitar for you!

The pics don't load though, but I know what one looks like!

Congrats, happy b-day and best wishes for a long life together! DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Whoops I accidentally made the album private. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Here's one pic.

The others were just close ups of the finish, you should be able to see them here: Pics

I have been playing this guitar all afternoon; I am totally unworthy of such an instrument. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Thanks for the kind words lerx.

Comment

erie dess swirl? [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] shes a beaute...... wish I had a fiance [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

"The File You Are Looking For Is Inaccessible.

Please sign in and try again or check with the owner of the file"

[img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

you having computer problems, Ron? Seems you're getting red x's lately while everyone else can see the pics okay [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

At 5:35 it was inaccessible, Gary.

So
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow, sweet guitar!! Congrats. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Your woman sounds like a keeper for sure! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Very nice, congrats! You have an awesome fiancé. My girlfriend needs to buy me a USA Jackson. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet guitar dude [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet guitar! And your fiancee' sounds like a wonderful girl - she have a sis??? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] j/k
                      Seriously - congrats bro - on the guitar and the engagement

Comment

..and just think - in a year or two she'll be buggin ya to sell it!

j/k!
                        [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

wow that's awesome man!

question: why doesn't jackson make direct mounted pickup guitars?

Comment

congratulations, watashi no tomodachi [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Eerie Dress Swirl rules. i would love to have a Rhoads RR1. your fiancee obviously loves you a lot. i bid you happy birthday, and love her as much as she loves you. i hope you two get married and live a long happy life together. ok, i'm starting to sound all mushy [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] lol. well, i'm just jealous coz no one in my life, friend or family would do that for me.... omedetou gozaimasu [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (congratulations)

Comment

Nice axe for sure, bro. Good luck with it! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X