Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question on Serial Numbers

Hey guys,
    is there a web site link somewhere where I can check the details of a USA Jackson guitar based on serial number?

I just checked www.jacksonguitars.com and all I see are the serial numbers listed and not much else.

No info on finish, specs and stuff.

thanks!

Re: A Question on Serial Numbers

There was the mother of all info page. I believe that Tekky is working on a new version of this, but there is not one available now. However, I thought I read someone saying that there was a copy of the old one posted somewhere - maybe one of the other guys might know... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

If there's a copy of it posted somewhere, then they'll have to answer to FMIC... It's now their property...

Do you have a specific model you're inquiring about, or do you know the features and want to know what it is?
      Occupy JCF

Comment

The Jackson Museum has brief logs for serial numbers J0001-J1002. Unfortunately it only covers a small timeframe.
        Logs

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Shine:
          The Jackson Museum has brief logs for serial numbers J0001-J1002. Unfortunately it only covers a small timeframe.
          Logs
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think thats what I meant.... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

jim, thanks for posting that as i didn't know about it. i recently purchased # j0135 from joe(charvel750) and it was listed. it was nice to see the work orders like that. anybody have a list of custom shop #? i have # 1991 and would like any info on it
            The Truth Hurts Only If It's Supposed To !

Comment

Working...
            X