85 Rhoads in need of help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 85 Rhoads in need of help!

sounds like he doesn't like the graphic and he wants a different color. I can understand not liking the graphic cause I sure don't either.

I think since the rebel flag was added on top of an original finnish that it could be removed with keeping the original finish intact.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

ide try what Jim said ive also buffed off a graphic with a buffing wheel, like they use on cars. i little rubbing compound & it came right off just keep it moving maybe even a spray bottle with water handy, as not to burn the original paint off. anyway U look at it $300 for a SD RR custom is a great deal.

Comment

ok, time for an explination, This is my dream guitar. My wife bought it for ma and even if I never play it again, it can sit on my stand and look like a million bucks. When I stop playing, my son(who is nine now and plays every minute of the day) will get this one. I dont care if its worth a dime, its worth a million to me.

I could sell it as is and make money, no doubt. But I could never find another one with as good of a feel and the history of how I found this one.

I have to agree with you theat sound, feel, and playability are very important. I love every inch of this guitar. I didnt care if I had to pay 500 bucks to get it refinished, Its worth it to me.

I just think it would be more astheticly pleasing if it was a different color and Sully is going to make my only wish with this guitar come true.

[ October 16, 2003, 10:12 AM: Message edited by: RR_1525 ]

Comment

Working...
        X