Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news from the Corona shop?

Yeah, really - spill the beans!

No news is bad news - so I guess all my Ontario Jacksons are worth millions [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] Ebay, here I come! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Any news from the Corona shop?

It's weeks ago, since the move of the custom shop from Ontario to Corona was posted here.

Is the Corona shop now fully running? Has the J/C custom shop still using his own tools and his own machinery? Do the J/C luthiers still build inly J/C's, and the Fender builders only Fenders? Are the J/C and the Fender custom shop in different rooms, or in the same room?

What is the new phone number of the custom shop?

Are some J/C's built at the Corona shop already delivered? Can somebody here tell about? How look the new neck plates?

Tell me.

Comment

Re: Any news from the Corona shop?

Originally posted by Toby:

Is the Corona shop now fully running? Has the J/C custom shop still using his own tools and his own machinery? Do the J/C luthiers still build inly J/C's, and the Fender builders only Fenders? Are the J/C and the Fender custom shop in different rooms, or in the same room?

What is the new phone number of the custom shop?

Are some J/C's built at the Corona shop already delivered? Can somebody here tell about? How look the new neck plates?

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is second-hand info; I haven't been to Corona yet. Answers in order:

Y
      Y w/ some new machinery
      Y
      Different *building*
      Don't know
      Maybe
      Don't know, but I'd ASSume [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] they'll say

Jackson
      311 Cessena Circle
      Corona, CA 92880
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
      X