Needs Somthing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs Somthing

hi folks i have an all black SL2H Soloist...the guitar itself WOW never owned a jackson before and i am STUNNED how awesome this guitar is but my ? is how can i spruce it up a bit the black is nice but i would like maybe a bit of flash dont really wanna do a whole remodel but i would if i spotted the right look also maybe the name of a good trustworthy person to do the work...thanks in advance...nice to have a board like this to bounce things around.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] cal

Re: Needs Somthing

Chrome pickup rings are nice! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Gold Hardware would really stand out!

Ken

Comment

Get some nice colored Dimarzio or Duncan pickups. You can also order colored knobs.

Comment

Punch a couple of 9mm holes in the top half of the body and carve your girlfriends/wifes/daughters name on the face with a screwdriver. That and a couple of skatepunk stickers and you're good to go.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

have you taken your meds today chuck?

Comment

yeah, make your guitar gay like zakk wylde's les paul with all the bottle caps nailed to it.

Comment

thanks guys the chrome pick up rings was a great idea and i think ill prob go zebra on the pick ups that was what i was looking for ....there was just soooooooo much black every thing on the guitar ...thanks again ...chuck can i do that screwdriver thing myself or do i need a factory tech [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ....i know i know its an art form [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] thanks again guys

Comment

How dare you compare my Shotgun Soloist to Chuck's wet dream axe! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'll have you know mine has EIGHT holes drilled in the top; no stickers or scratches! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Static Stickers

Comment

I have an all black sl2gx and there is gold knobs and gold tuning pegs. I added more solid black by putting emg's in it and its killer. I call it my black beauty. Seriously you should leave it cause black is cool looking and also classy looking.If you want to modify your axe get a custom shop or experiment with a non-USA model. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Chuck, that sounds like the "Racer X Signature Model"... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

don't screw around with the finish or anything...black is beautiful (IMWTO-lol)...I say put on a removable skull sticker and you're done!
                            I made a rock n roll sin when I tried giving in to make money, had to turn down low.

Comment

Working...
                            X