Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone tell me a full list of USA made Sig series Jacksons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone tell me a full list of USA made Sig series Jacksons?

can anyone list down all the made Jacksons sig series and who the endorser was?

i only know the following:
    KV1 Dave Mustaine
    KE1 Marty Friedman
    PC1 Phil Collen
    JJ2 Scott Ian
    RR1 Rhoads (if that even counts)
    Y2KV Dave Mustaine Pro (is that even USA Made?)

are those all the Jackson sig series ever made?

Re: Can anyone tell me a full list of USA made Sig series Jacksons?

As far as Production models, those were the only ones I'm aware of, but Vinnie Vincent had a sig model of which they made a handful, and the original Kelly was for Bradford Kelly of Heaven (his design).
    And I don't think there was a Mustaine Pro Y2KV - I know they DID a few Professional-series Y2KVs, but I don't know if they had Dave's sig (I would assume so).
    Anyhoo, there was a Mustaine Pro KV (pointy), and I think Marty had a Pro sig as well.

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

There were two Phil Collen designs. The original: a neck through archtop; and the later version: a bolt on Dinky.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

i guess i forgot the polka dot V

Comment

Hey hey. DO NOT forget the Kip Winger bass model........HAHAHAHAHA.
          LATER!!!
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

Wouldn't the Death Angel qualify?
            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I wouldn't think so, since they never were a production model.

Wasn't there a Danny Spitz PCS model? I know they made a few 10-string Rhoads as part of the PCS line, but I don't know if they were officially a sig series.

Comment

It wasn't? Not even one year?
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

who was the Death Angel made for?

you know what else i wanna know why the hell did Mustaine switch from a KV-1 to a rather stupid looking Y2KV? (no offense to Y2KV owners and fans) he junked a sharp looking V and a Kahler in favor of THAT?

[ October 30, 2003, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: KE2KV2Rules ]

Comment

Death Angel was made for the guitarist of Death Angel, who's name escapes me at the moment. You can see him with a few of his Jacksons in the gallery.

Comment

oh him....is his name Rob Cavestany? i forget his first name...i never liked that band too much....

Comment

Yeah that's his name...I was thinking Rob Caggiano or something similar. I think that band is pretty good for thrash metal of the time, and I think the guitars are pretty rad too...check out his stuff in the gallery, he's got a mean-looking Jackson Star as well.

Comment

Thrash Metal of that era was best played by bands like Sodom, Kreator, Metallica (before Cliff died), Destruction (before Mike and Schmier had problems), and of course "Dave on drugs" Megadeth (before 1990). imo. i was never a big fan of Slayer, Anthrax, Death Angel or Testament.

but back to Jackson guitars, the Death Angel itself is ok. i am not sure if i'll ever get one though. when i first heard of it, before i ever saw a pic, i was expecting a lot more. expecting it to be more intimidating and striking. though my favorite guitar in the world is the Kelly, the most striking and intimidating guitar in the world is the Warrior, i was thinking the Death Angel might be even worse/better than the Warrior in terms of looks. i'm just not sure if i'm prepared to pump out over $3000 dollars for a Custom shop product like the Death Angel. but then again i can give it a Floyd Rose Original, a graphic of my favorite anime babe Forte Stollen, two Duncan Full Shreds, an ebony board 24 frets, a reverse stock, MOP sharkfin inlays and Jackson logo....

ok i guess i've talked too much.....

Comment

Working...
                          X