MINE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MINE!

Where's the pics and the detailed review?

Comment

i would buy one if it had an origional reverse jackson headstock......i just cannot see playing a jackson with that headstock...

nice axe though....and yes it is a jackson...so it kicks a$$ [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That headstock looks great with the KV body, in my opinion--and it's definitely better for a fixed-bridge guitar, since it has a straighter string pull.

That is a beautiful guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim:
          Just got off the phone with Kevin Easton. This one is being shipped to me on Monday morning:

http://www.eastonguitars.com/WWW/Pag...KV2T-BKGF.html

I can hardly wait!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">very cool man ! enjoy she looks killer ! //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
            you got it yesterday and no pics yet? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Guess what, I haven't even plugged it in yet! As soon as I got home on Friday my wife and I took off to go out to dinner for our anniversary. Saturday was completely filled with soccer games, birthday parties, a sleep over, and preparing for my business trip I'm going on in an hour. I won't be plugging in until Wednesday at the earliest. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Working...
            X