Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One to make even Dr. Newcenstein proud.. ( I hope!!) :-)..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One to make even Dr. Newcenstein proud.. ( I hope!!) :-)..

Originally posted by YouThinkYourFish?:
    It's been a long time since I've posted but I thought i'd say it 'looks great' Dude. Especially since I've started doing the same thing...building from parts....it's really cool ain't it??!!
    Rock On....I guess it's Fish You Win huh???.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hellooo Mr Fisk

Comment

Originally posted by YouThinkYourFish?:
      It's been a long time since I've posted but I thought i'd say it 'looks great' Dude. Especially since I've started doing the same thing...building from parts....it's really cool ain't it??!!
      Rock On....I guess it's Fish You Win huh???.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks man, and yes... it's cool to build them. That and the fact that by doing the way I did, scoring pawnshop scores and basically just keeping an eye out for good deals, I got it for free or darn near it!! That's how I built my Warmoth too.. I had to pay actual cash for the body and neck, but everything else was either parts I had on hand, or pawnshop scores on "cheap" guitars that had great parts I could use.. So I built it alot cheaper than I could have if I would have had to buy everything from scratch!! Plus you get killer guitars with exactley what you want!! Can't beat that!

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I wish I had cash. Hopefully by around April I'll be able to get a KV2T, then after that hopefully I'll be able to stock up o nsome parts to make me a mutt.

Comment

Nothing like being a mutt!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dangerous but Worth the Fish

Comment

Working...
          X